Charmspeak

Thanks to Arisa,Hope you like it!

(Pretend you don't know that Drew has Charmspeak)

The first time you came to Camp,Drew,the Daughter of Aphrodite began picking and insulting you,finally you had enough,you controlled sewage water and in the blink of an eye she was dosed in it,the entire camp errupted in fits of laughter and as Drew ran to the Aphrodite cabin,she turned round and looked at you,"I swear on the river Styx that you'll pay for this" she says and walks away.

About a 3-4 months later you and Leo started dating,you loved him and he loved you,but ofcourse something had to happen,Drew had already thought of her plan that she swore to do.

Leo was at bunker nine,working on the Argo II and when he had some free time you and him would spend it together,"Done" he said to himself as he walked out of the Hepheastus cabin ready to see your beautiful face,"hi Leo" a voice that didn't belong to you said,Leo turned round to find Drew with an (evil) smirk on her face,"Um hi Drew" he said akwardly,even though he never actually met Drew,Leo heard about the things she did to you and didn't like her for it.

"I was thinking,how about you and me go on a date together" Drew suggested,Leo shook his head,"I have a girlfriend" he says honestly,"do you love her?" The witch asks,he nodded,"with all my heart" she smiles and looks to the right to see you coming towards Leo.

"Kiss me" she orders using charmspeak and poor Leo didn't have a choice he took her face and pulled her in for a kiss but even though he was under her charmspeak,it felt wrong.

You gasped as you saw Leo kiss Drew,the daughter of Aphrodite pulls away and smirks,"looks like your little boyfriend is mine" she says,Leo who was still under her trance didn't know what was happening,tears fell down on your cheeks,you couldn't believe it,Leo had cheated on you,with Drew,you ran back towards the Poseidon cabin and locked it while pulling your knees to your chest,wrapping your arms around them and softly crying/sobbing.

After you had saw them kiss,Drew snapped Leo out of her charm-speak,he didn't remember much,but he remembered Drew making him kiss her and your sad and betrayed,Leo had to make things right,he truly loved you and now because of the witch's charmspeak she ruined your relationship.

Leo's hands caught on fire,"how could you be so cruel" he asked,"you broke (y/n)'s heart and now you're going to pay",Drew opened her mouth,probably to charmspeak him but before she could,Leo threw a fire ball at her hair,which immediately caught on fire,she began screaming and shouting but Leo didn't care,it wouldn't hurt her physically but he couldn't say that about her hair.

Leo ran to the Poseidon's cabin and began knocking,"(y/n) open the door" he said,Leo could hear you crying,it broke his heart,he had caused this even though it wasn't his fault,"please (y/n),let me explain,that wasn't me,well it was me,what I'm tryin-"

You cut him off,"Leo go away,I don't want to talk to you" you say sadly,"okay (y/n) I'll go,but I'm not giving up on you,I love you" Leo said and left.

*1 week later*

Its been a week and you still refused to talk to Leo even though you wanted too,Leo has tried to talk to you multiple of times but you ignored him,but this time Leo wouldn't take no for an answer he picked you up and threw you on his shoulder,you hit his back "Let me go you cheater" you yelled but he kept walking,finally he set you down on the ground,you looked around.....the forest.

"What do you want?,shouldn't you be with your new girlfriend?" You asked,"I want to explain and she's not my girlfriend" you glared at him,"you've got 2 minutes" you said,"okaydrewhascharmpseaksoshecharmspokenmetokisshertogetyoubackatyouf-orembarrisingher,"Okay you've got a little more than two minutes,say that again,slower"

He nodded,"Drew has Charmspeak so she charmspoke me to kiss her to get back at you for embarrasing her" Leo said,you were shocked,Drew has charmspeak and it was her fault Leo kissed her,'so he didn't cheat on me' you thought,"Leo,I'm sorry I didn't belie-" he cut you off by pulling you into a passionate kiss,you missed his warm lips and his sweet brown eyes,Leo pulled away first,"I love you so much (y/n),I would never even dream of finding someone else,I swear on the river Styx that I'll never ever leave you and that I will love you till my last dying breath" he promised,you smiled and pecked his lips,"I swear it too,now I have to go visit that rotten daughter of Aphrodite" he smiled,"I've already got that covered"

"What did you do?" You asked,he shrugged,"I kind of set her hair on fire" you smiled,"I love you Repair boy",I love you too water girl",thats when you pulled him in for a kiss,

And Leo was right,you laughed as you saw Drew with only a few clumps of her black hair,well at least she learned her lesson,never mess with Leo and your relationship.