Following footsteps

Thanks to Arisa,Hope you like it!

You've won the war with Gaea. After all everyone's been through it was finally over. You and the other seven were in front of the gods in Olympus,"for saving Olympus and the world I've decided to reward you all with a gift" Zeus/Jupiter says.

"Jason Grace" he calls first. In the end when everyone got there gifts,Hepheastus stands up (since its the end of the war,Hepheastus can go on Olympus),"May I speak to my son and his girlfriend" Hephaestus asked Zeus,he nodded and transported you both In the god of fire's work shop.

"I've brought you both here to tell you something" he says,"I'm very proud of you Leo" he admits,"and I'm happy that you finally found someone you love and she loves you back,looks like you're following my footsteps on finding beautiful women" he smiles while you look at your feet trying to hide the blush forming on your cheeks.

"Thank you father" Leo replied,"I'm afraid we don't have much time" he says sadly,"I want to tell you that you're my favorite son,you showed courage,bravery and always had a way to cheer others up when down,I love you my son and am pleased with you being a smart son of Hepheastus" he smiles,"never gve up on what you want Leo" you started fading,"our time is up,until next time,one more thing before you leave,(y/n) can you promise me that you'll protect Leo whatever the cost is" you nodded,"I swear it on the river Styx" you promised,he nodded then you suddenly were back at Camp.

"You didn't have to do that" Leo admitted,"what if something does happen to me?,you would have a fate worse then death" you stopped him,"Leo nothings going to happen to you,not while I'm here" he smiled,"then if you promised something like that I swear too,I Leo Valdez swear on the River Styx to protect (y/n) what ever the cost" he sweared

"You didn't have to do that"you said,"but I did,I couldn't live my life without you by my side,I'd rather be dead than you not here" you smiled,pecked his lips and was about to get up but Leo pulled you back and continued kissing you,you both pulled away for air,"I love you Leo" you say,"Yo también te quiero (y/n) he replies.

Yo también te quiero- I love you too,(Don't know if its correct)