Pranks and Pillow fights

Thanks to Goldshard,Hope you enjoy it!

You and the girls (Annabeth,Piper,Hazel) were having a slumber party without the guys,you talked about everything,the prohecy,Gaea,then suddenly you had an idea,"hey guys I know what we can do!" You exclaimed they moved closer curious to see what idea you had,"The boys are probably sleeping by now,I mean its 1:00a.m,lets go prank them".

The girls nodded,excited to see what you had on mind,"Um...maybe we could put glue on thier hair,cover it in feathers,then we could wake them up by shouting with four bull horns and we could take a picture of there shocked faces",you all gained evil smirks on your faces,"lets go prank our boyfriends" Annabeth says.

The guys were all sleeping in the same room since they decided to have a sleep over of there own,Frank was sleeping on the floor,Leo on the couch and Percy and Jason were on the bed,you grinned,pulled out the glue and feathers and handed them to the girls.

After your jobs were done,you stepped back,drawed out the bull horns and camera and "on the count of three,we yell Wake up!" You whispered,they nodded

1.....2.....3!

"WAKE UP!!!" You all yelled,the look on the guys faces was price less,they looked like they've seen Gaea and Hades's underwear together with a feather war,you looked at the picture Hazel took and errupted into fits of laughter,as the boy's looked at thier reflections,they screamed,Leo's was the best,it sounded just like a girl's.

"Revenge!!" The boys declared as they began chasing you,you grabbed a pillow and started hitting Leo,the rest of the 7 did the same and in about five minutes it became a full,pillow fledge war,feathers were in the air and your screams could be heard a mile away.

In no time the guys were weapon less (or in this case pillow less),after,the war was over,The girls have won!!!

And the guys being thier stubborn selves kept saying that you guys cheated even though you were probably sure that you can 't cheat in a pillow fight,that night you cuddled next to Leo in his bed since your sleepover was ruined,"Hey Leo" you smiled,"Yeah?","We won" you teased,"whatever,it wasn't even a good fight,we just let you girls win" he said even though it wasn't true,"Whatever helps you sleep at night"

He quickly pecked you on the lips,"well maybe I did lose the war but if theres one thing I'm good at its kissing and loving you",you blushed and put your head on Leo's chest,"I love you Repair boy" you say,"I love you too Water girl" he replied and kissed your head,"I'll always will",thats the last thing you heard before darkness took over and you fell into peace and dreamless sleep.

A/N-Hey guys I was wondering if you could check out a new story I published,its called Percy Jackson the merman,its a percy jackson/disney crossover