Leo's hot..........Literally

THIS IS BEFORE YOU STARTED DATING

You and Leo were having a picnic under the cool shade of a tree,you looked over at your bag to see that there was only one Oreo left you reached out to grab it but before you could even blink Leo snatched it and ate it,"Hey I was going to eat that" he shrugged "finders keepers loses weepers",but I'm the finder you said "well than, "slow poke", then of course you had a plan "what about you get me an Oreo and I'll give you a kiss" that got Leo's attention "r-really" he stuttered you nodded so he ran as fast as his legs could carry him to find you an Oreo.

After about 8-10 minutes You saw Leo coming your way with two packets of Orea "is that enough for you?" Leo asked "wow Leo I thought I only told you to bring me one?" You giggled "well how about this? A kiss for every oreo" you thought about it "Um how about no" he gave you one of his adorable Leo pouts you loved,"I promised you one kiss for one Oreo so that's what you get" fine he mumbled so Leo gave you an Oreo after you talked and laughed,so you forgot the kiss "I have to go Leo" you advised as you got up,but Leo grabbed your hand

"Did you forget about our little deal?" he said while smirking "oh right" so you leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips when you pulled away you looked at his choclate brown eyes you realised that you were still holding Leo's hand but they were burning you and it started to hurt,"Leo you're hot" you said "I know I am" he answered back "no I mean you're hot,literally,you're hurting me" he seemed to realise and immediately released your hand "(y/n) I'm so sorry I did't do it on purpose please forgive me" you locked eyes with him "I'm fine Leo,its okay" he nodded but still took you to the infermiry,you did't have anything wrong just a small burn but of course over protective Leo was worried "I'm fine Leo" you said for the billonth time "you sure" you nodded "Okay,hey um (y/n) do you think I'm hot? He asked "um,um" you did't know what to say so instead you blushed and said that you have to go.