Chapter 14: Another Brat

Start from the beginning

Lampo nearly lit up at his weirds. Knuckle and Asari were still frowning. Daemon and Giotto had an amused smirk and smile. Alaude kept his straight face but his eyes showed he was contemplating the magenta head's words.

"For now we will have to let him rest," Giotto spoke aloud, "and Daemon can go on explaining what else he saw."

The Melon Head chuckled, "Nufufu, you'll be surprised."

"Hm? Surprise us." Knuckle hummed in expectation.

Daemon sighed from his amused smirk. "He was resting on a fountain in Vongola's garden."

"Fountain? We don't have one." The boxer replied.

"We have a pool at the end of the garden. -de gozaru" Asari added.

"Nufufu, no. It was a fountain. One that has yet to be built. Anyways, Will was inside the building of the Vongola Boss's office." Daemon answered while strolling to the brunet's side.

"Why is he inside? Shouldn't it have been Tsuna-nii?" Lampo questioned.

"Don't know. We'll just have to wait until the kid wakes up for answers. But he did say he felt at peace while resting at the fountain." Daemon said.

"We should let him rest for now. Let's go." Giotto ordered.

The group of men made their way to the door. Knuckle stopped, looking back over his shoulder noticing Lampo instead took a seat next to Tsuna.

"Lampo?" Knuckle called, catching attention of the others who stopped to wait for him. Alaude already long gone though.

The ten year old kid gripped the unconscious brunet's sweaty hand. "I want to stay with Tsuna-nii." He said without looking back at his comrades.

G was about to shout when Asari pat his shoulder lightly while shaking his head.

The Japanese teenager looked back at the two kids and smiled at the sight. "We'll leave him in your care then."

Asari shoved the fuming G out of the door flanked by the others. Knuckle closed the door and they all made their way to the meeting room to finish up some other problems of their own (missions) that need to be put on hold until they take care of the Decimo problem.

"You know he shouldn't be getting close to our future enemy!" G growled in retaliation.

"You know...you've been losing your cool since Tsuna arrived. -de gozaru" Asari laughed while pointing that out.

G glared at the sword wielding teen. "That's because there's another brat here in the building that has piled up more problems on top of our current ones!"

"Maa maa. Lampo is just happy that there's another kid in the mansion he can get along with. -de gozaru" Asari made a fond smile to no one in particular at the image of the two smiling kids.

"Tsuna is not really a kid." Knuckle reminded.

G nodded his head in agreement at the statement. "Exactly. That brat was also trained by the number one Hitman in his time. He's a killer. An assassin who can kill any of us if he wanted to if we let our guards down."

Asari's smile disappeared.

"Nufufu~ And it doesn't really help if he was brought here to put his skills to the test by taking out Giotto." Daemon chuckled.

They all fall silent.

"We just need to keep an eye out on him. Tsuna's not a bad person. He just wants to protect those precious to him. You saw him in his memories." Asari decided to defend the brunet, but immediately shut his mouth when another fact popped in his head.

G spoke that fact aloud, giving him no time to counter it. "But you also saw in the memories how he's trying to take his friends and allies down. Even Vongola."

"It won't do us any good to come to a conclusion with these assumptions yet, memory or not. Of course, I'm not telling you guys to not prepare for either, but to make sure that you all also keep an open mind. G was right earlier. Tsuna is not an alley right now, but a person we took in in order to help; nor is he an enemy for the time being, whether until he gets his memories or succumbs to Will's brainwashing. For now he is Tsuna, a kid entrusted to us by Vindice." Giotto calmly said as he arrived to the doors of the meeting room.

With little effort, he pushed both doors open and turned around to his remaining Guardians.

Giotto smiled at his Guardians and closest friends. "Shall we finish going over the missions that will be put on hold and go over others that can still be done?"

Asari gave a weary chuckle in reply. Knuckle sighed shaking his head. G just lit his cigarette and puffed a bunch of smoke out. Daemon did his creepy chuckle.

Alaude was gone. Lampo remained with Tsuna.

Another day came to an end.

The next day Tsuna woke up with a severe headache.

[A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while. I had writer's block. I'll be updating more chapters, but they might be shorter than the previous ones. Thanks for reading though, I already have the ending in mind. I'm slowly making my way to it, I'm barely halfway to finishing this Fanfic. So wish me luck.]