Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'

When Tsuna and the gang arrived at an airport in Italy, a man in a suit was holding a sign with Tsuna's name on it. He greeted them and took their luggages and placed it in a limbosine waiting for them outside while they all got into vehicle. Their destination, none other than Vongola Headquarters.

Everyone arrived to Vongola mansion within an hour. Gokudera, Chrome, Ryohei, Lambo, Fuuta, and Tsuna all looked at the huge building before them holding their breath.

"So this is Vongola's headquarters? Nice." Bianchi smirked.

Gokudera's eyes were shining, "As expected of the number one mafia famiglia!"

"It's so extreme!" Ryohei yelled.

"Hm!" Fuuta and Lambo nodded with amazement.

Reborn pulled his fedora down and smirked.

They were welcomed by many maids and men in suits. Even Nono, himself. There was a welcome party ready for them after they settled down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Th-that's Vongola mansion?" Giotto and his Guardians' jaws all drop, except Daemon and Alaude who just narrow their eyes.

Daemon smirked, "Nufufufufu. Vongola seems much stronger in this future."

"Yeah, probably since Vongola is a mafia group now." Lampo said lazily while sitting down.

"I pray for all their souls," Knuckle mumbles in a low voice.

Asari laughs, "This is unexpected. -de gozaru."

Alaude held his gaze on the shy brunette in the memories. Alaude saw how Tsuna met with many people. His future self actually taking it seriously as he meets each Vongola guest and branch members yet his heart was pounding wildly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After the party, Tsuna wasn't given any much free time, thanks to a baby tutor. The brunette was continuously studying and training. And if he did have free time, he'd be in his room all day, rearranging papers and strings on his walls. As for the people who came with him, they had their own studies and training, but had no idea about the brunette's plan. Everything began fast forwarding.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! What's happening? Why is it moving so fast!" Lampo shouts.

"Oi Melon! What's going on?" G yells at the purple headed Melon.

"Nufufufufu. Watch it pinky. And I'm just skipping things. I'd rather skip the boring parts." Daemon glared at the red head.

"I don't mind looking at important events, but...Vongola sure has changed a lot in the future." Giotto says in a low voice, but enough for his Guardians to hear it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two years pass, Tsuna and his friends have become well educated with the mafia world.

*Knock Knock

"Tsuna-nii?" A soft voice calls out from the other side of a door.

"Huh? Oh! Hold on a minute, Fuuta!" Tsuna's voice nervously replies.

A minute passes before the door swings open, "Fuuta, do you need something?" Tsuna questions the young teen while allowing him inside his room

Fuuta glanced around Tsuna's room. Of course this doesn't go unnoticed by the nervous brunette. Then, Fuuta's eyes land on a curtain covering one side of the wall.