Chapter 12: Shame

Mukuro and Tsuna began fighting, and both men weren't planning to back down at all. If anything, Mukuro has always wanted to defeat Tsuna, but there was never a situation to arise for him to do so the past few years. However, now he has the chance to kick some Vongola Decimo's ass before any other interference comes.

"Kufufufu~ To have yourself being controlled by the likes of these low lives, how bad have you fallen. You've really disappointed me today, Tsunayoshi." Mukuro stabbed the brunette's shoulder.

Tsuna didn't even wince at the pain but instead paid it back full with a hard head-butt.

Mukuro's head flung backwards as he smirked, pulling back his spear to block an incoming kick. The two continued to try to kill each other before the other does.

Fran and the rest of the Kokuyo Gang entered the room and were surprised at what they saw. It was total chaos in the the Vongola Boss's office. Blood was everywhere, and the bodies of Vongola's Guardians and friends were all beaten to a pulp that none were conscious except for their 'Kufufu'ing Boss. The two oldest members of the Gang were even more shocked as they saw familiar faces from their dark childhood memories. The Frog mist user just surveyed the whole room before stepping forward to his panting master.

Suddenly, Fran felt his body shiver, and before he was given the chance to dodge, a hand grabbed his face and slams the back of his head against the wall holding him up against it.

Mukuro frowns when he sees Tsuna holding Fran by the face. "Sorry Master for interfering. We just came to take care of the rest of the small fries."

Mukuro continues to stare, his eyes showing that he didn't really care what the brunette did to his student. Tsuna frowns when Fran's body disapates in the air and reappears behind the remaining men in suits. The Kokuyo Gang wiped them all out without breaking a sweat. Of course, since most of the poison gas that had been set off in the room were probably all dispersed by constant fighting that involved fire and broken walls and windows.

Ken cursed when he saw Will retreat while carrying Jane in his arms and two strong men protecting him. Fran took down one of them, while the other ran away already. "Tch." Ken clicked his tongue since Fran took an important member down instead of him. The two gather the tattered Vongolas and place them outside the war zone that's taking place inside the office.

Chikusa narrows his eyes watching his boss and his boss's boss fight. "What are we gonna do about this? It seems like those two really want to kill each other." He sighs.

Fran appears next to him, "It looks like the Pineapple head is losing though."

Ken runs besides them and growls, "Don't look down on Mukuro-sama!"

"I'm not looking down on Master. If you pay attention, you can see that Master is holding back." Fran says in a monotone voice, glancing at his blonde comrade.

"Huh?! What are you talking about?! Mukuro-sama would never hold back on anyone! Especially when he came to help out, only to be thanked with punches and kickings!"

"Ken, what Fran says is true. It seems like Decimo is being controlled. If I know from past run-ins with this guy, he wouldn't turn his back on Mukuro-sama. That's why Mukuro-sama has respected him even though he denies it." Chikusa says.