Chapter Six

Today, One Direction had a meet and greet today. The boys had to be up early because they had an interview first then the meet and greet. Harry woke up first due to Louis babbling coming from the baby monitor. He slipped on a white t-shirt, a pair of gray sweatpants and walked towards Louis' room. Harry entered Louis' room to see him talking to his stuffed cat, Dusty. "Good Morning, silly boy." Harry chuckles, picking up Louis. "Dada!" Louis shouts. "Shh. Daddy. Baba, and Papa are still sleeping." Harry told Louis. "Shh." Louis giggled, putting his pointer finger to his lips. "Lets get you changed, stinky boy." Harry says, laying Louis down on the changing table.

An hour after Harry and Louis woke up, the other three boys woke up. "Baba, color?" Louis asked Zayn. "Not right now, bud. Maybe later." Zayn replied. Louis, however, did not like that answer. "Why, Baba? Me wanna color." Louis whined. "Louis, no whining." Liam said, sternly. "And because we have to get ready for the interview and meet and greet." Harry picked up Louis and went upstairs to get Louis dressed. After Harry got Louis dressed, they waited for Paul to pick them up.

After The Interview 

(A/N: I didn't feel like writing about the interview so I'm just skipping to the meet and greet.)

Meet and Greet

Paul was watching Louis while Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam were meeting fans. Louis was playing with Dusty while he watched his daddies meet fans. Louis got bored and asked Paul if he could go by his daddies. "Okay, sure." Paul grabbed Louis' hand, that was not holding Dusty, and led him out to the boys. Louis walked over to his Daddy. "Daddy, up. Up." Louis said to Liam. He picked Louis up and sat him on his lap. All the fans' 'awed' and Louis hid his face in Liam's neck.

"Lou, look." Liam said to him. Louis looked up and saw a fan holding a stuffed turtle. "This is for you, Louis." The fan says, handing Louis the turtle. "What do you say, Lou?" Liam asked. "Tank woo." Louis replied. He started babbling to Dusty and Spot (the stuffed turtle) while his daddies continued to sign stuff for their fans.

Soon the meet and greet was over and Louis was holding Liam's hand as they were following Paul to the car. They were leaving through the back as that was the way they came in. They didn't realize a fan was following them and Louis took his hand out of Liam's. Louis accidentally dropped Dusty and when he bent down to pick the cat up, the fan grabbed him. "DADDY!" Louis shouted, before the fan slapped her hand over his mouth. Liam looked behind him when he heard Louis' voice. He stopped walking when he saw Louis' stuffed cat laying on the ground and Louis missing. "Guys where's Louis?" Liam asked. Zayn, Niall, and Harry stopped walking and looked at Liam. "What do you mean? He's right-" Niall started to say. "Louis!" Harry and Zayn yelled, cutting Niall off.

Liam picked up Dusty. "Louis! Baby, where are you?!" He yelled, panicked.