Part - 12

Hi Guys...!!!
I'm back with next part...!!!
Its writer said she can't write as she is too much confused from readers demands...!!!
So I thought yo complete it...!!!
I know many of you want SwaSan and some SwaRaj so I have decided that I'll show both couplea but last couple will be surprise...!!!
Hope you will love my surprise...!!!

Part - 12

MM

All are present in MM and Sanskaar also comes there with Laksh who was supporting him to walk...and the seen which they see make them shock and numb...and ehu not after all Ragini was getting married Sahil in mandap...in fact their marriage was almost complete...

Ragini sees towards entrance and her eyes were full of tears...on the other hand Laksh's condition was also not less than beggar...today trio were feeling how it felt to blame someone...today they learny their lesson...for their Love they play with Swara's emotions with her dignity even due to them she was nearly killed...

Today Swara was feeling some peace seeing them longing for each other...set never wanted to make them suffer this much but whenever she remembered about her daughter's pain her tears she forgets everything...she wanted to take revenge from them for ruining her daughter's life who is too innocent to understand anything...

Ragini tries to go towrfds Laksh bit Sahil holds her hand forcefully and stops her from moving...soon whole Gagodia and Maheswaro family comes in MM and were also shocked seeing Ragini married to another Man...Dadi moves towards Ragini and started to ask questions from her while on the other hand DP and all other members were trying yo console Laksh on his heart break...

Dadi : Ladoo what's this...you here in mandap...and who is he???

Shomi : tell us Ragini Maa is asking something from you...why ate you quiet...

Bit Ragini was still numb to reach anything...soon Swara comes down from stairs and blast a bomb on Gagodia's Ans Maheswari's head...

Swara : I'll tell you what you wanna know...well as you Alla re seeing Ragini in bridal dress well guess what she gives divorce to Laksh and married Sahil...I'm feeling rally pity on you Laksh...for this woman you do this much and in the end sue is not with you...very sad...

Dadi : this...this all is done by you...I know...you are doing all this so you could take revenge from them...

Swara : yes...yes I am doing this...so what...you all are getting same fryitr which you plum years ago...Sahil...

Sahil : yes Swara...

Swara : that front room is yours...take your bride in room and enjoy...and yes I want to hear her pleasurable moans too...in fact not me...Laksh would also Love to hear them...am I right Laksh...

Listening to this all were shocked as they have expected this kind of heartless behavior from Swara...Laksh moves towards Swara and sat on her feet he folds his both hands and started yo beg...