Nine

"Please, excuse my transformation. It was the best option that I could form."

She rolled her eyes at the phone speaking to her, which was laying next to her Google Nexus in the bin at customs. She walked through the metal detector, happy to see that Googleplier's disguise came in handy. She picked up her things, quickly walking into a corner of the hallway.

"I get it. But how can you do that?"

"It's a very simplistic process. I am simply able to adjust my physique and appearance if need be, Just as well, I could leave my body and transfer myself into any Google product, but this feature is reserved for extreme emergencies."

(Y/n) hummed in response, interested by his answer.

"So, you can turn into anything you want?"

"I have my limits, as anything else would." He remarked, sounding offended by her presumption.

"Glad to hear it." She replied, meaning the statement she spoke. If Google IRL had too much power, who knew what he would be capable of.

"If you may wish to, please set me down on the floor. I will return to my original form."

Following his orders, she gently placed the fake phone on the ground and blocked the phone with her body. If anyone were to see him transform, they would freak out. And in every situation where he was caught, it would turn out badly. She checked the hallway leading to all of the terminals, checking for anyone who may see him change. Once she believed that it was okay, she spoke to Googleplier.

"The coast is clear."

"I have already made myself aware of that fact, (Y/n)."

She whipped her head around, meeting Googleplier's normal physique. She gritted her teeth at him, clenching her fists in the process.

"What is wrong with you?! You could have been spotted!"

"I am more intelligent than you think that I am. I have ways of seeing things that you cannot." He replied, rushing over to pick up her luggage once again.

"Please, we must go. The plane will be leaving in approximately thirteen minutes."

"Luckily we're past customs..." She said, peering behind her to see the long line of people waiting to be inspected. She had been on a plane several times, but none that would have taken her out of the country. It seemed that international airports took things way more seriously.

(Y/n) felt a calm, yet stern hand place itself on her shoulder, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Get going, (Y/n)." Googleplier's hushed voice spoke, the glitchiness in his tone sent a chill down her spine. Before she could say anything, he had already walked off towards the terminal.

**

"Flight 226 to Beijing now accepting passengers."

(Y/n) jumped up out of her seat, catching Googleplier's blank expression. She quickly gathered her miscellaneous bags while the robot simply sat up from his own seat. Since the airport had transported her luggage into the bottom of the plane, Googleplier had nothing to keep track of. Though, watching her struggle to pick up her things irked him. How could she be so unprepared and disorganized?

He rolled his eyes as the girl clumsily got up from her seat and made your way to the underpopulated line to the plane. It seemed as if most people didn't wish to vacation to Beijing in the middle of working season.

(Y/n) turned around to look at him, a gleam in her eyes and a toothy grin on her face.

"Ready to go to China?"