Chapter 20: Reaching for new heights

Start from the beginning

Ash then pet Arceus's head and said to him,

Ash - Excellent job, Arceus. We successfully completed our training.

Arceus - Thanks, I also didn't expect that I can achieve two divine forms at once. Now, I feel I am more powerful than before.

Ash only smiled on that statement. Luckily, Cynthia didn't fell asleep during their training and proceed to Ash and said,

Cynthia - Great job, Ash and also to you God Arceus.

Arceus - Oh please there's no need to be formal. Just call me Arceus.

Cynthia - Okay. I will. I want to see that new form if that is okay to you.

Ash quickly said,

Ash - No problem.

Then Arceus proceed to the middle of the field while waiting for Ash's command.

Ash - Okay Arceus, are you ready?

Arceus - Hell yeah! I was born ready! She said with full of excitement on her voice.

Ash - Alright, Let's do this! By the power of divinity, awaken your new power. GIGA EVOLVE!!

Cynthia - Giga Evolution???!! She exclaimed.

Arceus then ascend to the air by 100 meters high to prevent destruction of the land. From there, he started to gather power and after gathering for 10 minutes, a white massive explosion occured and Arceus successfully gained his new form and this is what it looks like.

 From there, he started to gather power and after gathering for 10 minutes, a white massive explosion occured and Arceus successfully gained his new form and this is what it looks like

(Just imagine that he is glowing goldish-white and gold electicity is cackling around him.)

He descends to the ground while Ash is very happy as well as Cynthia but she was greatly amazed at Ash and to Arceus.

Ash - Well nothing to expect to a God.

Arceus - Thanks.

Ash smiled on him as a reponse and check the time and it was 10:20 pm.

Ash - Oh shoot! It's already 10:20 pm! He exclaimed.

Cynthia - We totally forgot about the time! Haha! Well I'll see you soon.

Ash - Are you sure? It's dark already. He said with concern on his voice.

(By the way. Due to Arceus' Godly Aura on her Giga Evolution, he can produce light.)

Cynthia said,

Cynthia - I'll be fine don't worry.

Ash - No. You should stay with me for the meantime. He contradicted.

Cynthia then blushes hard and started to imagine various things in what will happen to them while they were sleeping.

Ash - Now come on. Tommorow, I will show you his other form, remember?

Cynthia (still blushing) - Y-yeah.

Ash - Okay. Arceus revert.

Arceus then changed back to her normal form.

Ash - Recall.

Ash then use his Master ball to return Arceus and started to think while staring at his Master ball.

Ash - Hmmm..... Maybe I should improve my Master ball. He said while staring at his Master ball.

Cynthia - Yeah. You should because the God Pokémon is resting there.

Ash - Maybe your right. Now come on I will teleport ourselves to my room.

Cynthia - Okay! She said excitedly.

Ash - Hold my hand. He said while he reached for a hand.

Cynthia then touched his hand started to think and she blushed as well.

Cynthia - 'His hand are warm and strong too.' she said happily.

Ash then closes his eyes and quickly they disappeared to the field and appeared on his dorm still Pikachu is still sleeping.

Ash then look at Pikachu and a smile appeared on his face and said

Ash - Pika sure is cute while sleeping huh Cynthia?

Cynthia - Yeah. He sure is.

Luckily, Ash's bed is enough for two persons so Ash doesn't need to worry where his guest will sleep.

Ash - Come on. Let's sleep on my bed.

Cynthia (blushing really hard) - O-okay.

As they proceed to the bed,

Ash - Goodnight, Cynthia. He said as his trademark smile appeared and look directly at Cynthia's eyes.

Cynthia (still blushing) - Goodnight Ash, *she whispered* Sweet dreams. She said also she look at Ash's brown eyes.

With that Ash proceed to sleep and Cynthia is feeling secured and warm when Ash is beside with her.

Cynthia's mind - 'Hmmm.. Maybe I should confess to him. If he did not accept me. I can understand whatever his reasons are.'

Then she drifted to sleep with a smile on her face and she can't wait for tommorow.

To be continued...