I suddenly noticed how J-Hope Oppa looked so dull and sad. He wasn't the usual sunshine either. He was rather..... quiet. They dropped me off my house cause it was on the way and went back to her mansion.

Next day:

J-Hope's POV :

We're going to the movies today together with Sunsin. I can't face Sunsin now knowing that she's with JungKook but I still want to see her. Why am I feeling this way?

We all got into the van and went to the mall. Sunsin was already waiting there. She looked stunning. Even in that simple dress and that simple bun, she makes my heart go crazy. I'm not suppose to think this way since she's someone else's but it's just not possible to not think this way about her.

We got into the theatre and I managed so sit next to her. The movie started but all I was too nervous sitting next to her to even notice what the movie was about.

Min Hye's POV :

J-Hope Oppa has been acting weird lately. He hasn't been the sunshine we always know since yesterday night. Did something happen while we weren't here?

Moving on, we went into the theatre and sat wherever we wanted to. I wanted to sit with Sunsin but both spaces was occupied with J-Hope Oppa and JungKook.

Great. Guess who sat right next to me? You guessed it, it was Yoongi Oppa who didn't give a crap about the movie at all and just fell asleep, and Taehyung who was flickering my arm the whole time.

"Yah! Stop that! It hurts you know." I said frustrated but obviously he didn't care at all. He continued flicking me until I had no choice but to leave.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I said to Yoongi Oppa so he would inform them if anyone was looking for me.

I came back to the theatre in a messy bun and I reapplied my lipstick. Everyone in the theatre was in a really bad mood. I asked Yoongi Oppa what the story was about. Surprisingly, he was awake and he actually paid attention to the movie.

"The male main character's ex girlfriend he never got over committed suicide because of another guy. It has been more than a year but the main character was still sad. He fell into depression and felt like committing suicide. We are watching the rest of it now." He said crying. I don't know whether it was the movie or whether it was because the story was so alike to his story.

I went back into my seat and watched the rest of the movie until I got distracted by snoring sounds. I looked around only to find half of the boys asleep on their chairs. Only Yoongi Oppa, J-Hope Oppa, Rapmon Oppa and I were awake. I giggled to myself as I spotted JungKook and Sunsin resting on each other's head. However J-Hope Oppa was looking sad and uncomfortable. I still don't get what's happening..... (k, usually normal people would've figure stuff out like this already. But his girl, Min Hye, is very slow in relationships. Making her stupid in here.😂)

The movie ended and they woke up straight away. J-Hope Oppa, Rapmon Oppa, Yoongi Oppa and I came out with puffy eyes from all the crying whilst the others came out with panda eyes from sleeping.

We were walking in the mall until I heard someone yell. I tried around and felt the hot sensation fill up my body.

"Y-yah, what're you doing?!" I asked standing still not knowing what to do. I mean like, if a person were to accidentally touch your breast, what would you do?

"M-mianhe, I- I didn't mean to-" he was thrown to the grown by Yoongi Oppa.

"Keep your hands to yourself." He glared at him and walked away like nothing happened.