Intro

A/n heyo my pup~kins! So I have been writing a book and it's called Mark of the flames the first book is called Of Fallen Angels. Warning it's quite an emotion ride if I must say since as I have written it, I have actually shed a tear or two. 
♧•●•●•●•●•●•♧

The book/story follows a boy named Thackeray but is referred to as Binx by most of those around him. As he is trying to stay alive and protect those he cares for, but yet that's all in jeopardy as a man by the name of Harlien seeks for a revenge that he will do anything for even if it involves a genocide of his own people.
As Binx once had a great childhood and happy life up-till he was six when it all turned upside down for him, making him have to grow up and leave behind his childhood at a way to early stage of life. Yet he's able to carry forwards as he meets new people, allies and friends.
Yet can he make it out of this One?
Will all of his training and survival up to now, be for nothing as he makes his way to finally put an end to this organization known as the UT's by many, that has been threatening what they once new as a way of life less then ten years ago?
Can he save those around him, while keeping the past in the past? Or shall he suffer till his dying last breath. Whether that be at the hands of the UT's, Harlien himself, or by his own careless actions.
A dabble in powers and magic, the trapped souls of those who suffered, and a key that may be able to reverse the spell... if only time could tell in this tale.
♧•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•♧

Heyo pup~kins, so what do you think, I have actually written up to chapter five I believe of this so far, and all is good. If you would like me to post it here I would love at least one comment.