Chapter 10

The next morning the group made their way down to the Great Hall. Students looked up at them and smiled, the group had made many friends and had united the school in their short time there. They all smiled back as they made their way to the tables. After eating they all stood up and made their way to class. Lucy, Erza, Natsu and Grey made their way to DADA with Harry and his friends.

Lucy said good bye to her friends at the door and made her way into the classroom with the others and sat down. Professor Umbridge walked in, if you would call her a professor, and started to talk to them about the theory of DADA when she noticed that Lucy was the only one of the new students was present.

"Excuse my young lady but where are the rest of your classmates?"

"Oh, well you see they found it more difficult to gain control of the type of magic you do here, so they unfortunately cannot attend the lessons that include wands. They were upset about it, but we can't change their magic capacity can we," Lucy replied

"Well I'm still going to have to ask you to go get them,"

"I'm afraid I can't do that," (A/N The rest of the group scout the school grounds for danger during class time)

"Well if you are refusing to do what I say I will see you for detention at lunch, and seeing as you all have a free class period after we can stay for as long as it takes for the message to sink in,"

"Fine with me I will see you then,"

The class went back to reading after this. Lucy had one more class then she made her way to the Great Hall to get lunch. She walked in and sat down with her friends.

"So, Lucy what do you want to do during lunch?" asked Natsu

"I have detention with Umbridge sorry," she replied

"YOU HAVE WHAT!!!???" shouted Natsu catching the whole halls attention

"Natsu calm down it's just detention I'll be done before you know it. Anyway, I need to head to her office now so I'll se you guys later," Lucy told him

She stood up and made her way to Umbridge's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," she heard

Lucy opened the door and made her way in what she saw would even make Mira shiver with disgust. Everything was PINK, the walls the desk the chairs her clothes and the worst thing was all the cat plates that lined the wall, now this was terrifying. Lucy went and sat at one of the desks and waited for Umbridge to speak.

"Well dear, I'm just going to get you to do lines this afternoon. Here's the paper and a quill for you to use and you must write. I must always follow a teachers' instructions. Now you will just write that until I tell you to stop," Umbridge told Lucy

Lucy nodded and started to write. She was a few lines in when she felt a tingling in on her left hand which was currently lying on the desk while she used her right hand to write. She looked down only to find the worlds she was writing starting to be engraved into her hand, the cuts were deep and would most likely scar. She looked up at Umbridge who was drinking her tea and kept writing. As she kept writing the feeling in her right hand got worse until Umbridge got up and told her that she was finished with the detention. Lucy stood up without hesitation grabbed her things and ran out of the office, she didn't stop until she got to the Gryffindor common room.

In the Gryffindor Common Room

Natsu, Erza, Grey, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny were sitting around the common room waiting for Lucy to come back so they could all start making their way to the Great Hall for dinner. Everything was peaceful until Natsu's head shot up and he was on his feet.

"Natsu what's wrong?" asked Erza

"I can smell blood. Lucy's blood," Natsu replied

The others were instantly on their feet and just at that moment Lucy ran though the door to the common room shaking with tears in her eyes. The others ran to her asking what was wrong when she lifted her shaking hand to show them what had happened. Natsu instantly pulled her towards the couch and pulled her into a hug, holding her as she cried from the pain. The others stood around them, once Lucy calmed down they asked her what happened.

"She told me to write lines and gave me this special quill. As I used it I noticed a tingling in my hand I looked down and noticed that the words were being craved into my skin and that the ink had turned red, I was writing with my own blood while it carved what I was told to write into my hand," she told them

They all listened then noticed the time it was nearly time for dinner, they asked Lucy if she was up to going and she just nodded, not talking. As they walked Natsu held Lucy close to him, they made their way into the hall.

When they entered the hall, they walked straight to their table and sat down, Natsu, Erza and Grey giving Umbridge a very dangerous death glare. Gajeel and Lauxus looked up smelling the blood and looked over at the three sitting at the Gryffindor table. Natsu noticed and just shook his head. Just as they started eating Umbridge stood up and aske all the exchange students to make their way to the front. They all looked at each other and started making their way up, Lucy held tighter to Natsu hoping against hope that nothing bad would happen.

Once they were all up Umbridge pointed her wand at Lucy she was raised into the air, out of Natsu arms then Umbridge muttered a spell under her breath Crucio. Lucy started screaming as the wizards of Fairy Tail tried to get her down, eventually Natsu threw a ball of fire at her wand and it burst into ashes. Lucy fell to the ground and Natsu held her shaking form in his arms.

"How DARE YOU!!??" Umbridge yelled

"No, HOW DARE YOU!" Natsu exclaimed

"What are you talking about. I am a representative of the Ministry of Magic, I have a right to know what you are doing in this school and where you are from because I have never heard of your school before!"

"Oh, lady you have just made a big mistake," said Erza

"You just tortured Lucy because you wanted to know more," Grey

"You have no right to do that," Natsu

"Yes, I do!" Umbridge

"You just hurt my MATE for the SECOND time today. You have made a big mistake," Natsu yelled

With that all the Faries got into position showing off their magic ready to avenge their hurt friend, when a portal opened to reveal ...

Let me know who should be in the next group of Fairies to arrive

- Saph