Chapter 2

Next Day – 12 Grimmauld Place – No Ones POV

It was just a normal day at 12 Grimmauld Place. Fred and George were mucking around Harry, Ron and Hermione were talking, Ginny was doing her own thing and Mrs Weasley was making breakfast while trying to keep the twins under control. Everyone else was sitting around the table. When breakfast was served Sirius Black spoke up.

"Today we are going to be having some new guests, they are coming to help protect Hogwarts. Now you will meet them very soon but I will say this about them They use a different type of magic compared to us, they are called mages, not witches or wizards. They are also from another dimension." Explained Sirius

"Wicked," said the Weasley twins

"Yes it is. They should be here in a matter of moment they are taking a portkey next to the table here." Said Sirius

All of a sudden they heard a loud bang they looked over and saw a pile of odd looking people.

There were six boys their hair really noticeable. They were pink, raven, blonde, green and black. (They are wearing their normal clothes)

There were also five girls, again their hair was noticeable. They were scarlet, blue, white, brown and blond. (They are all wearing their normal clothes apart from Lucy, she is wearing a starry black dress that covers the whole body but is elegant at the same time. Also, wearing her belt with her whip and keys)

As they got up Natsu and Grey obviously found something to fight over.

"What the hell Grey! You landed on me you idiot!"

"Would you shut up Flame Brains!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"You heard me ash for brains!"

"Shut it ice princess!"

"Make me Pyro!"

"That's it! Fight me squinty eyes!"

"Sure thing baggy eyes!"

"Is that fighting I hear?"

At this Natsu and Grey stopped what they were doing and wound their arms around each other and did a really wired dance.

"No Erza, we are best buds aren't we Natsu?"

"Aye!"

Everyone that was in Fairy Tail started to laugh at this while the others looked really shocked and confused. Sirius cleared his throat to gain their attention and it worked .

"Sorry about them. They are best friends but are always fighting it out. They were just warming up when I stopped them though we should let them fight next time. It lets them cool off some steam."

Harry POV

When the scarlet haired girl said that they were just warming up I was shocked. That is just ... wow. I looked over at Hermione and Ron and saw that they were shocked to, Ron even looked a little bit scared.

"Anyway. We heard that you use different type of magic to us so way don't you introduce your selves and say your magic and the same time." Suggested Sirius.

They all agreed and the boys went first.

"Hey I'm Natsu, I use Fire Dragon Slayer magic!" said Pink, he ten set himself on fire

Then the boy with raven hair stepped forward, the thing about him was, he had no clothes on only boxers. The girls all blushed while the rest of us were just confused. The guy must have been confused at the looks he was getting, that is until the blond girl taped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear. He looked down then went to find his clothes, when he came back he introduced himself.

"Sorry about that, it's normal so you might have to get used to anyway. My name is Grey and I use ice – make magic." He then made a small bouquet of ice roses and gave one to each of the girls in his group, not our girls.

Then came the blonde boy.

"I'm Lauxus and I use second generation dragon slayer magic. I'm the lightning dragon slayer," he then manipulated lightning around him then stepped back

Then green stepped forward

"Hello, I'm Freed and I use ruin magic." He then made ruins and flew back to the others

The black haired one stepped forward.

"Sup, I'm Gajeel Redfox. I'm a first-generation dragon slayer like Natsu. I'm the iron dragon slayer. Don't be surprised if any metal or iron goes missing I eat that stuff. Just like Natsu eats flames." He told us

Then came the last one

"I'm Bixslow and I use what we call Seith magic. This means if you look into my eyes while they are green I can control your soul. I won't demonstrate my magic because of this." He said.

All the adults were silent contemplating what they had said, while Ginny, Ron, Hermione, the twins and I bombarded them with questions. Then red stepped forward.

"We would appreciate it if you left questions until the end, thank you. Now my name is Erza, I use reequip magic. Reequip-formal!"

She was then standing in a slim dress the colour very similar to her hair but also plain. The blue one stepped forward next.

"Hello, I'm Wendy. I'm a first-generation dragon slayer. I'm the sky dragon slayer, so I can manipulate air." She explained then moved the air that was in the room then then the white haired one stepped forward.

"Hi, I'm Mira-Jane but you can call me Mira. I use take over magic, a dangerous type so I won't be demonstrating. The type I use is Satan Soul." She explained

Then she gave the floor to the brown haired one.

"Hey, I'm Evergreen. And I use Fairy magic. Wings!" she shouted she was then flying, she had wings one her back!

Then the last girl stepped forward, we all waited for her to introduce herself wondering what her magic was.

"Hello, my name is Lucy, now my magic isn't as strong as theirs. I use Celestial magic, which means I summon beings form other worlds. Open! Gate of the Lion! Leo!" she called producing a golden key. There was a bright light then a man was standing next to her.

"Hey princess, you called?" he asked

"Everyone, this is Loke, my strongest spirit. He is the leader of the Zodiac spirits which are rare keys but I hold 10 of them. I have Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aries, Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn and obviously, Leo. A good friend of mine has Pisces and Libra." She explained

"Now Lucy I'm not your strangest spirit." Loke told her

Me: And they come together! Now lets see what happenes. I knwo i want to. Thanks for reading. Review comment. i dont own any of the Characters or places