Cade hissed as she slid down, taking him into her. He held her there for a moment allowing her body to acclimate to his, he also needed to get control over his own need. The snug heat of her body fit him like a velvet glove damn near driving him wild with need. "Hold still." Cade said between clenched teeth.

Not understanding what was going on, Faith held herself still, fighting the urge to move her hips. Was she hurting him? He'd sounding like he was in pain. Before she could ask, Cade slid both hands up her back pulling her against his chest, kissing her deeply. "You might want to hold on." Again she didn't understand what he was talking about, so Faith pushed up on her arms to look at him. Cade ran his arms under hers, grabbing the tops of her shoulders with his fingers curving around to almost touch her collar bone. He bent his knee slightly digging his heals into the mattress then thrust up while pulling down on her shoulders.

Oh dear God! Now, she knew what he meant! Faith grabbed hold of the tops of his shoulders and held on for dear life. Her nails dug into his skin. Cade hissed again but she couldn't tell if it was pain from her nails or pleasure and to be quite honest, she didn't care at that moment. Just when she thought she was going to die with need, something inside shattered, sending her over the precipice into an ocean of pleasure. She called out Cade's name just before he groaned with his own release. Once again, they lay spent on the narrow bed, with Faith draped over Cade. This time when Faith went to sleep, she did not wake up until the watery grey light of dawn seeped through the small window of the line shack.

Cade woke up that morning to find Faith wrapped tightly in his arms. He'd never slept with a woman after sex, so therefore he'd never woken up with anybody in his bed. It was..... a pleasant feeling to have her soft feminine body pressed so tightly to his. He still had a hard time comprehending that she'd been a virgin and that she was so responsive and passionate. Even Belle had not satisfied his hunger the way Faith had. Strange though, this mere slip of a woman satisfied him, yet at the same time lit a fire in his blood that only made him crave her more. Already his body was craving hers again, it would be so easy to wake her up and bury himself into her welcoming heat. He could almost feel her body clinging to him. Not liking the direction of this thoughts, Cade eased himself out of the bed, quickly dressed and went outside to check on Rusty.

The sun should be coming up soon and they needed to get back before someone came looking for them and found them this way. The last thing he needed was Levi to find them and to try and make him "do the right thing." Cade actually liked her brother and really didn't want to have to shoot him. "I think I've lost my mind, ole boy." Cade said to Rusty as he led the horse to the front of the shack. He knew what he had to do, there could not, would not be a repeat of last night! He had to start thinking with the head on his shoulders, NOT with the one between his legs! Cade walked inside the shack and threw Faith's clothes on the bed.

The sound of the door opening woke Faith the next morning, then something hit her in the face. She sat up, letting what she now knew was her clothes, fall to her lap along with the blanket. Confused and wide eyes, she looked at Cade, then the shack trying to remember where she was. Slowly the memories of the previous night began to replay in her mind. She finally realized that her breasts were exposed and quickly snatched up the blanket to cover her nakedness.

"It's a little late for that." Cade said in his usual emotionless tone.

"Mr. Jacobs..."

"I think after last night, Faith, we're on a first name basis. You certainly had no problem calling me Cade then."

Heat rushed from the top of her head to the tip of her toes from his words. "Cade." Faith began again. "Last night..."

Cade cut her off again. "Wasn't worth repeating, so it won't be happening again."