H.

"Ready to go?" Ash asked, flipping her jacket onto her shoulders.

"Yes," I sighed, getting out of the car. We both made our way towards the bar.

"Now make sure you don't puke on the roller coasters,"

"Really Ash?"

"What? You don't want to bathe Kellina in your vomit,"

"I can't exactly get rid of my fear of heights,"

"I'm sure in her arms you'll be just fine," Ashley winked. I told Ashley last night that I liked Kellina. She took it surprisingly different to what I expected. She wasn't in my face with questions. She just said she knew it and that she better not break my heart. I would've thought she's reacted more but I guess she already knew before I did. It's hard to say whether Kellina feels the same way about me. She's just so closed off. I didn't tell Ashley about what she told me about her sister. I felt like it was a secret just between us. A way of showing that she does trust me.

"Tipsy Daisy, princess," Kellina greeted, leaning against the bar.

"Sexy bartender," Ashley greeted, sitting next to me.

"No boyfriend?"

"He had a business meeting," Ashley sighed.

"He has them a lot don't you think?" Kellina asked, passing us drinks. I elbowed her arm. She gave me a knowing glare.

"I mean he is one of the head businessmen in the country," Ashley shrugged.

"So princess, Ready to face your fears?"

"Not particularly,"

"Kellina will keep you safe, wont you?" Ashley threatened the last part. Kellina chuckled.

"She came home the other night in one piece. Don't trust me?"

"I do,"

"Then I'll take care of your royal highness," Kellina turned her gaze to me. Because she calls me princess so much, it makes me wonder whether or not she actually knows my real name.

"So Kellina, tell me something about yourself," I watched as her body ever so slightly tensed at those words.

"I always hit a bullseye in darts,"

"Prove it," Ashley narrowed her eyes at Kellina.

"Alright Tipsy daisy," she chuckled, walking towards the dart board. Ashley and I quickly followed. She perched herself behind the line and lined up the dart. She squinted her eyes. Her fingers gripped the dart and with a soft flick, the dart flew in the air and hit the double bullseye. Kellina turned to face us, a smug smirk on her face. Ashley's mouth hung wide open.

"I can show you again if you don't believe me Tipsy Daisy,"

"How-,"

"My dad owned a bar and I played with the drunken men when I was little," Kellina shrugged. She grabbed the dart from the board and handed it to Ashley.

"Keep it as a momentum that if you need someone shot, I have good aim," she tapped her shoulder before heading behind the bar. I felt a little uncomfortable after that.