Noahs hate Ireland. Can we stay?

Allen was cold and hungry and tired and worried. But Allen was himself, Allen Walker the Exorcist, not the 14th. Ever since the had stepped off the boat the attacks had stopped. Actually as soon as the stepped of the boat the attack Allen was having stopped. Unfortunately, the akuma attacks and their annoying pursuer, Apocraphos, was still on their tale. Still Allen was gratefull that he didn't need to duck into random alleys to hide his change. But why Ireland and could he stay?

Bakanda was still cussing because they had to sleep in the freezing rain and lightning. Seriously who had rain in the middle of the winter. Maybe it was innocence. Innocence was known to casue strange wether. Sadly, the rain was turning the snow to slush which was flowing down into there little shelter under the bridge. Allen wondered if there was a troll under this bridge. Or was that a norse myth? Whatever. Kanda could be a troll if he wasn't so annoyingly good looking. He had the personality of a troll Allen decided. Though he had gotten a tiny bit better now that he was a generlal for the order.

After the fight they had with the Noah, Allen and Jonney had found out that Kanda's teacher, General Tiedoll had promoted him to general and now Kanda was even more powerful. How was that even possible? As much as he hated to admit it, he knew that Kanda was stronger than him. Definitely physically and maybe even mentally. If Allen had watched his best friend die in his arms he would still be depressed and moping around. Instead, Kanda seemed quieter and more focused. Like he had a goal besides killing akuma and finding innocence. He still called Allen Moyashi but somethings never change.

"I finished!" Jonney, or Glasses according to Kanda, yelled. Jonney had been putting together an insulated tent out of the trash lying around. Allen didn't know how but he was thankful for the crazy scientist.

"Why is it so small Glasses?" Kanda complained. 

"I couldn't make a heather. So we will have to snuggle up to stay warm." Jonney grinned oblivious to Kanda's face which was going back and forth from being appealed and absolutely pissed. But even the mighty Kanda was cold and soaked so he reluctantly climbed into the tent behind Jonney and Allen crammed in after them.

It was awkward and neither Kanda nor Allen got a wink of sleep. To busy arguing. Jonney was perfectly fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and please vote. If there is anything I spelled wrong please let me know. Also if you have any ideas for characters or plot twists, I would really like to hear them.

Next chapter I will introduce my OC and tell me what you think of him.