BONUS CHAPTER

Hey guys! I know you've been missing this story so here's a bonus chapter. I'm going to try my best on it so enjoy!

Bendy was pacing looking around at the dressing room around him, wearing a suit and tie. He knew this was actually going to be the most beautiful day of his life, but it felt like a dream. But an amazing dream. It has been a year since he proposed to his beautiful Alice. "You ready?" A man ((I don't know who so I'm just saying 'a man')) Bendy paused. "Yeah, but I'm a little nervous." The man looked at him and said, "Don't worry. You'll be just fine." Bendy nodded with a weak and nervous smile on his face. The man said again, "Well, are you ready?" Then Bendy answered, "Yes, now I am. Thank you for the help." The man nodded and opened a door for Bendy. "Well, good luck out there." Bendy looked back before walking out. "Thanks. I really needed it" Bendy walked out to a not-to-big and not-to-small crowd of friends. And a bit of family. He nervously looked around and spotted Hindu and Boris waved, and Bendy just looked at him awkwardly. Then, he looked down the aisle and saw the most amazing thing he has ever seen in his life. His beautiful, stunning Alice in a black-and-white knee-length  wedding dress, lightly blushing underneath her veil. Bendy did nothing, just stared. He was probably just stunned. And in a trance.

*5-minute time skip*

The crowd went quite and Bendy shook his head to get out of what he was thinking about he looked to his left and saw Alice standing about a foot away from him.

Alice's Point Of View
I'm actually getting married! And to that handsome little demon. I turned and saw him looking at me and I smiled. He smiled back. Oh, how I just love his smile. I felt a little nervous standing in front of all these people. Well, not really only people. I looked over the small, but big crowd. I saw Bindy and she gave me a reassuring smile that said good luck. I slightly nodded and smiled at her. A person ((not 'the man' this time)) started talking.

*half-hour time skip,outside narrator's point of view*

The same person was still talking, but almost finished. "Now, Alice, do you take Bendy's hand as your wedded husband in marriage?" Alice was getting exited. "YYYES YES YE- I mean... I do." Bendy looked like he was about to laugh and Alice gave him a goofy glare. Then Bendy just smiled. Then the person asked, "Bendy, do you take Alice as your beautiful wedded wife?" "I do." Bendy answered. Alice and Bendy looked at each other and smiled.

The crowd started getting exited.

The world seemed like a beautiful place.

"Now...

You may kiss the bride."

Thank you everybody for an amazing bonus chapter.
CHOOSING OUT OF THE PEOPLE WHO FANGIRL IN THE COMMENTS TO WHO GETS A SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH THE CREATOR(S) OF THIS BOOK!!!