"Who Jahleel?" He repeated looking in her face as she looked at her phone in his hands.

"He a boy in my math class."

"You fuck with him?"

"No." She answered slowly.

"I don't believe you."

"Go through the messages then." She shrugged while he did just that.

"This nigga call you love, sweetheart and shit but you not fucking with him." He scoffed.

"He call everyone that."

"Well tell him he can't call you that shit."

"Do I go through your fucking phone?" She snatched her phone out his hand as he clicked on different people messages.

"You can." He put his fingerprint in handing it to her.

"I don't want to, why you tryna start an argument?"

"I'm not." He got up and walked towards the back making her roll her eyes, he was so dramatic for no reason. "I'm bout to cop some weed, you need something while I'm out?"

"Can you bring a big bottle of sprite?"

"Aight, don't open the door for nobody." He kissed her cheek then walked out leaving her to her music and cooking.

Five minutes passed making her turn off the stove since the noodles were done, she started stirring in the sauce. She heard the door open then locks as she continued stirring. "That was fast, which store did you go to?"

"Y'all back together?" She heard making her turn around to see Gee mother and sister staring at her in disgust.

"God please give me the strength." She mumbled turning around from them.

"Where is my son? Why are you here?"

"Lady don't start with me." She told her getting two plates down from the cabinet.

"Let me guess, you live here now leeching off of my son as you always been."

"Why are you here? You don't live here so?"

"Stop getting smart with my mother." His sister spoke.

"Girl, fuck you and your mother." Ky said not paying them no mind.

"This is why I'll never approve of you with my son, you think he gon marry you? I introduced him to my coworker daughter, they have been talking. You're going to be out his life real soon and I couldn't be more glad."

"I will never be out his life Juanita." She laughed. "When you gon get that through your head? I'm here to stay baby."

"He doesn't even really wanna be with you." His sister spoke. "He just feels bad and guilty so he think he have to stay with you."

"Feel guilty for what?" She turned around giving them the attention they wanted.

"Because he made you kill your baby." His sister smirked watching her smile drop.

"What was his excuse? He wasn't ready for a baby?" His mother laughed. "He manipulated you into a abortion just because he wanted to be free."

"I'm not even gon entertain y'all because y'all don't know what y'all talking about." She shook her head chuckling.

"It's sad-"

"No what's sad is you in your fucking forties and you this fucking miserable. Quite frankly, you and your ugly ass daughter have me fucked up. If y'all don't leave me the fuck alone I'm going to reach my breaking point and beat both of y'all ass." She spoke calmly looking both of them in their eyes to let them know she was serious. "Again."