_24_

JAEBUM POV

I entered my hotel room, sliding down the door I couldn't help but start crying. I punched the floor repeatedly and continued to cry my eyes out... he's getting married.

As Hyungsik stood there, Jinyoung just starred at him in disbelief. He then looked around, to lock eyes with me.. I slightly shook my head hoping he'd listen to me and say no... but..

Jinyoung: Yes..

All the bystanders started clapping and cheering like crazy... all except for me who ran once the three letter word came out of Jinyoungs mouth.

I thought things were starting to work out with him.. why is he doing this to me?!

Jackson: Jae? The fuck.. are you okay?? What happened? I can hear your cries from the bathroom..

Me: I just... I don't even know why I'm stuck on him! I keep wasting my fucking time! No matter what he does, he still has control over me! I can't stop liking him I JUST WANTED HIM TO BELIEVE ME AND REALIZE HE REALLY BELONGS WITH ME! THAT I WAS WRONG AND THAT VENITA DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES!

I continue to cry and Jackson kneels down to hug me tightly. I hug him back and bury my face in his shoulder.

Jackson: Jaebum... just admit it.. you don't like Jin-

Me: I DO LIKE HIM! WHAT ARE YOU-

Jackson: Let me finish! You don't like him.. you love him..

Me: But he doesn't love me... it's all my fault.. I treated him badly and everything and now.. he's going to marry that BITCH!

I continue to cry and Jackson walks me over to the couch and settles me down. He brings a cover and covers me to continue hugging me.

Jackson: Do.. you want to know what I think?

I just nod for him to continue and remain quiet.

Jackson: I think.. he's waiting for you to give him that good reason as to why he should believe you.. and probably now.. he'll be waiting for that same reason.. the reason as to why he shouldn't marry Hyungsik.

Me: Because he doesn't love Hyungsik like he loves me?..

Jackson: No.. it's a much stronger reason than that.

HYUNGSIK POV

(WHERE A LOT OF QUESTIONS MIGHT BE ANSWERED)

I continued to drive towards the hospital which I remember Jaebum was put in. If I really want my wish to come true.. I need to finish this well.

I sent a quick message to my girlfriend and entered the hospital once I got there.

Me: hello, um.. I'm looking for the patient Im Jaebum..

Nurse: He's in room... 707, it's on the seventh floor to the left of the elevator.

I nod and thank her before heading up to the room. I walk into the room and see him laying there, I see familiar faces.. friends of his from the dream he's having. Jackson, Mark and Sammy.