_07_

JINYOUNG POV

He began touching my torso, giving my many love bites in my shoulder and neck. I turned my face and he grabbed my chin and kissed me. I started moving back onto him more, feeling his dick inside me, his groans were so sexy and addicting.

Jaebum: Gosh Park, I never noticed the fine ass you have

He said grabbing it and squeezing it tightly making me moan. His thrust were slow at first, getting deeper and deeper with each. His left hand began massaging my thigh heading towards my dick. He gripped it firmly and I just shivered at his touch, he began jerking me off at the pace of his thrust.

Me: J-jaeb-bum why... why are you d-Ah..

He kissed my earlobe and slightly bit it before whispering in my ear.

Jaebum: Because... although you're not my soul mate... gosh you get me turned on... and now that you got your tattoo... don't you find it exciting? Being with someone who isn't who you really should be with?

As soon as he said that he twirled me over and put my legs on his shoulders. I tried to make out his tattoo but I just couldn't see it well. He grabbed my chin and kissed me harshly before biting my lower lip and tugging it.

Jaebum: Don't look at it, it's not important right now.

He smirked and began thrusting harder into me, making me arch back with pain but pleasure. He grabbed my dick again and continued to jerk me off at the pace of his thrust.

I hugged him tightly, slightly digging my nails in his skin. I felt so weak, vulnerable to him.

Me: A-AH! THERE! FASTER P-PLEASE

He continued hitting the same spot over and over and over again. I came, all over my stomach and some on his, I noticed he smiled and kissed me. This kiss was softer but I can tell he desired it... as much as I did.

He soon came inside me, his warm thick liquid pouring in me. He kept thrusting some more before falling on top of me hugging me. I just had my hands above my head, feeling his naked body on my naked body was something I never thought would happen.

Me: J--Jaebum.... what happened just now?

Jaebum: We fucked... what do you think happened?

Me: D-..... no you cant... you don't like me right?!

He sighs and looks up at me.

Jaebum: ..Do you like me?

Maybe...

Me: Hell no!

Jaebum: Then why did you let me do it? Thought you said you didn't want to lose your virginity to me but yet... you could have said No.

I push him off and get my clothes, I look at myself in the mirror and see the total mess I've become. The dark purple spots all over my neck and my hair sticking out in many directions.

Me: Why did you fuck me then?

Jaebum: Well... can't find my soul mate so... you know guys have needs.

He stands behind me and hugs me kissing my neck and pulling me against his body.

Jaebum: Why don't we just... be friends with benefits?

I move away and start to laugh.

Me: Friends with benefits? Dude we're not even friends to begin with, where'd you get the benefits part from?

Jaebum: Then let's be friends... I got a friend that can help you cover up those marks.

Me: .... but I need to find my own soul mate... can't be wasting time with you

Jaebum: I'll help you... if I find your soul mate I'll tell you.

I look at him confused and feel his head.

Me: Are you sick? Or did you hit your head while we were fucking just now or something?

He chuckles and just smiles.

Jaebum: Come on Park... let's do it... I know you want it too.

A FEW DAYS LATER
JAEBUM POV

Jinyoung: A-ugh! Faster Jaebum!

I start thrusting into him faster and harder, we were in the janitors closet at the basement of the school.

I kissed him over and over as I thrusted harder into him. That's all our relationship was, ignoring each other in school... but fucking when we wanted to.

Sammy: So, when you gonna tell Jinyoung that he's your soul mate?

Jackson: Yeah dude, seriously,  why go through so much hiding from everyone when you're meant to be together anyway?

I threw more popcorn in my mouth and just shrugged. I didn't want to talk about Jinyoung right now...

Me: Can we just watch the movie in peace? Forget that kid

Dylan: Do you like him?

Me: Gosh no I dont! He's just a really good fuck and done!

Mark: And you really think Venita gave you those matching tattoos so ya can just be fucking around?

Me: Guys just shut up... I don't like him and never will I just like fucking him 'cause he's got a really big ass

They all looked at me and shook their heads.

Jeff: Denial...

I groan and get up and walk out my room towards the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and stare into space...

Me: I can't like him... I'm going to prove to Venita... that she finally made a mistake

AN: HEY GUYS! DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING OH SO AMAZING! SEE YA IN THE NEXT UPDATE 😊💚