_3_

JINYOUNG POV

-Um excuse me? And how exactly do you plan on wiping the smirk off my face?-.

He was only a few centimeters away from me, our hot breaths colliding with one another. The look he was giving me was so confusing, I didn't know if he wanted to kill me or just.. I don't know.

-You're so lucky you're the son of my mom's best friend.. if not, I swear I would have fucked you up real good-

He said with a raspy voice, getting close to my ear. That's when I felt something, not like fear or anything that involved my feelings. Rather, it was something to do with Jaebum... more specifically.. his body.

-U..um.. Jaebum. I would gladly appreciate it if you backed the fuck off with your little friend there 'cause I don't want to feel that on me.-

He started chuckling and got even closer, literally brushing his hard on onto my own dick.

-I said fuck off not fuck on bitch!-

-This is my room, my house, my dick and I do whatever I want. It's not my fault you decided to be an ass and wake me up from such pleasurable dream-

-Okay, I don't give a fuck about what you do with your little dick, just get it away from me-

He grabbed my arms tightly before dragging me to his bed and slamming me down on my stomach.

-The fuck assho..-

I didn't even get to finish my sentence before feeling a hard slap on my left ass cheek. I whimpered, that one slap hurt so much that I could legit feel the spot where his hand had landed. I quickly turned onto my back to face him.

-The fuck are you doing?! I'm not gay!-

He laughed and walked away to clean himself up.

-And I'm not either, but bad boys need to be punished-

-Um last time I checked you weren't my father-

-of course I'm not..-

He then looks at me dead in the eye and smirks.

-...I'm your daddy-

I choked on my saliva and he just burst out laughing while putting a shirt on. I quickly got up and rushed out his room, I just want to eat and get the fuck out of here.

JAEBUM POV -NEXT DAY-

I got on my motorcycle and started heading for the movies. Dylan messaged me saying that they had already reserved our seats and that I had an hour to get there.

I stopped at a red light, it was quite hot today but I still wore my black leather jacket with a white shirt and black ripped jeans. I looked up to see if the light was going to change soon, but instead my eyes went on something else. Jinyoung.

 Jinyoung