Useless at waiting

Bellamy's POV:

We watched Clarke and Zeke walk off together and disappear into the trees as they prepared to rescue everyone from the bunker. I didn't even wait for Raven to tell us our part as I made my way towards the rover. I climb into the drivers seat and silently wait for everyone to join me, slowly everyone does. The ride back to the lab is silent and haunting, everyone I care about is in that ship.

I should've gone- I should've stepped up and said no to Clarke. I should've-

" Bellamy." Monte says quietly in the passenger seat beside me, I glance behind and everyone's asleep

" Yeah?" I ask, pretending I was listening

" She'll be okay." He tells me

" Octavia's strong." I answer but knowing he didn't mean my sister

" She is...she gets it from you and right now you need to be strong enough to trust in Clarke." Monte says softly but my voice turns hard and cold

" Of course I trust Clarke." I say gripping the steering wheel in order to keep my voice down," I just don't trust the people inside that place."

" Which is why we're going to help her.." he begins and I look over to him, Raven is making land mines." He informs me and my expression goes wide but I'm not surprised, not really.

" We gonna kill them?"

" No, they won't be activated."

" But-"

" Ravens gonna connect it to a control which will set them off."

" So they aren't controlled by weight." I finish

" Good plan isn't it." Murphy says and I realize that he wasn't even asleep.

" Well it's not up to my standards but yeah." I smirk

" That's because you threw a tantrum because: well we all know why." Murphy teases and I roll my eyes. For the rest of the ride it's mostly silent apart from Raven and Murphy talking in the back about the land mines.

Once we reach the bunker, everyone is straight off to work: Raven kidnaps Monte and Murphy to help her make land mines; Echo and Emori are her slaves, getting all the tools whilst Harper and I fill up the rover and guns.

" 6 years of peace and we're back here." She sighs as we pack all the loaded guns into one of the 3 rovers at the lab.

" It's not the same; we know what we're doing now." I answer her, taking a stack of guns from her hold and shoving her into the back

" Do we though?" She questions like it's an obvious one

" What do you mean?"

" We don't really know anything about those people. Yes, we were locked up but we didn't find anything out about them, we don't even know their motives."

"I don't even want to know. Let's just get it done."

" You mean kill them."