Needles a bitch

Clarke's POV:

I'm dragged through corridors, while passing workers spit in my direction and whisper amongst each other; I don't even care. With Kady leading, we reach a highly secured door, with a thumb print, card scanner and a passcode.

Passcode: 5212?

She looks in my direction and smiles wickedly knowing that I've figured it out.

" Your smart Clarke, I'll give you that." She says, facing the door as it clicks twice then moves to the side, revealing an all-too white rooms.

Whitened walls and polished floors, they look like they came out from a hospital- maybe this is the hospital ward. Looking left and right, I see identical rooms and in each room  I try to see as much as possible. In one, there's a man to what I assume is sitting on a bed while a doctor talks to him. In another, there's two doctors talking outside the room, looking at me as I go past and I manage to read the title on his sheet: Subject 108sperm donor.

For a moment I forget about my feet lagging behind me and the muscles pulling my arms but my mind is working quickly. Too quickly, and I get my answer. There's a crisis population and they're gonna give us that.

I physically feel sick. There is no way I am going to have that thing inside me. I would- I'm thrown onto the floor and I look up, seeing her towering over me.

" Right through here." She smirks, again using her key card to enter but surprisingly, it's just the two of us that enter- but not before, getting handcuffs placed on my hands and chains on my feet- I'm too weak to possibly fight them off.

She shuts the door behind her and I take in the room. A square box, plastered with fake double-glass windows and a few draws with a handful of simple beds.

" Sit, he'll be here in a second." Kady says lightly, like she hasn't just dragged me and killed two of her own people.

" Who will?" I ask her, sitting on a bed cautiously

" You'll see. Don't try anything, I don't wanna kill you today." She smirks- as if she could kill me- but then she leaves, leaving me to my own thoughts.

It felt like a century before that door swung open again. I was lost- I've forgotten how I handle these things and what I would- used to do. Then again, I had Bellamy. Then again, it's better he's here than in space...right?

" Penny for your thoughts?" A familiar, masculine voice says in front of me, leaning on a wall with a smirk as large as ever; my face drops.

" Zeke?" I question, unsure of where I stand," They killed you. I saw it- They killed you!" I say loudly, almost shouting.

" But they didn't, you see." He steps forward but I don't show any sign of fear.

" Your a bastard." I spit

" Well I think your worse than me Clarke, right? I mean, you and Bellamy tricked- no, sorry attempted to trick me into joining your side. How shallow can a man be?" He laughs

" Are you in charge of this place?" I ask him, truly hurt and annoyed at myself for trusting him

" God no, I didn't lie about my status. Then again, now General Maddock seems to be more appealing to me now. Anyways, I basically told him everything and he said I'd live if I told him the truth." He smiles and I laugh at his thoughts

" You think he'll let you live? After all this?"

" You and Bellamy would have killed me the second you guys were finished with me."

" That's not true and you know it." I say boldly.

" Well, I guess it doesn't matter now. At least now we-"

" I'm gonna kill you." He scratches his head and bites his lip

" That may be a problem for you. With what we're going to do to you of course," he laughs," I actually volunteered myself for you specifically."

" You won't touch me." I smirk but with doubt

" Hmmh, Prep Clarke for Phase one." Zeke calls into his microphone," And bring some others...we wouldn't want her to be alone." He looks do me and I glare- trying to find him or who I thought I knew.

I should've listened to Bellamy.

Madi's POV:

~Friendly reminder that this is taking place before the men have gone; I know I know, it's been a while since the people in the cells.

It's a weird thing...Power, that is. When one person controls it and everyone else follows- like a mother hen leading her children- like Clarke, leading me. But this, this is a different sort of power. She puts blood and sweat into gaining it and now they all fear and respect her: Octavia.

Before she left us in the cell block, everyone-including myself- felt protected and secure. But then she left.

We may as well have died there and then.

People were shouting and screaming- the men were going riot and when Kane tried to take charge of everyone it just erupted into chaos, they don't respect him the same way as Octavia. But, then everything got worse.

Myself, Indra and Kane stand where Octavia had been previously just ahead of  everyone while we watch as the room explode into chaos. People began pushing one another and freaking out; I knew they were watching us and they were probably laughing at how our unity collapses as our leader disappears from the scene.

And, within a short five seconds all the screams and shouts stopped as a more threatening alarm stuck the walls of the corridor filled cells. A deathly ringing in all of our ears, forcing us to hold them to prevent the sound making us deaf. Before we had the chance to realize what was happening, the doors were forced open and rows and rows of guards came piling in the cell block; I felt Abby grab my hand.

I'm not exactly sure how, but we ended up in our cells, people were pushing and shoving, but then I realized it wasn't much of a fight. The men were being taken out. I heard Abby scram as Kane was ripped from her arms and dragged to the floor, being hit several times: he's getting older now, its harder for him to fight I suppose.

When the guards dragged out all of the men they left. No words or any given information- they only left us. Some were sobbing and some were cleaning up the dead girl's body on the floor but after a while, the silence haunted us all.

#######
Hi guys I'm back- i know it was only like 2 weeks (not even that) but I feel Like I haven't updated in ages😳 It's only because I was around 5 chapters ahead and Wattpad deleted them all so now I kinda have to try and jog my memory a bit so the updates may be a little slower- or not. It just depends if I can remember everything I had previously written.