Prisoners

Ravens POV:

2 guards enter our cell, we keep our heads low and our breathing quiet.

" Prisoners: 561 and 562, stand as your general is approaching." One of the men in an army uniform speaks in a booming voice; we immediately obey.

I hear a few shouts from down the hall but I don't dare look up, it's best to play safe with these people. Just then, the two guards that entered our cell break apart as if making a little path way for someone else to come through. By my guess, it's gonna be the general or as I call him: Eva's lap dog.

I'm always hearing her name: Eva, Eva, Eva. Its fucking annoying; I haven't even met her...but I do know of her. She's the one in charge of this shithole and the one who kept us in these cells.

A second later the general appears to us, walking though the two guards that had previously entered our cell; I keep my head down. He stands close to me that can see he black, polished boots beneath me.

" Look at me." He orders quietly but instead of letting me look up myself, he places a thumb on my chin and pushes my head up to look at him square in the face. He's inches apart, his breath smells like mint.

I hate to admit, but he's dangerously attractive with brown hair on his head, he looks strong too- it's very obvious he's an army man- I bet he's just as dangerous as his looks though.

He'd give Bellamy a run for his money or freedom in this case.

" I'm General. Maddock...you can call me James...and you darling are beautiful." He snarls.

Maddock traces his fingers along my jawline and towards my neck before I flinch and blink, not looking directly at him.

" Now ,Now. Don't worry, I'm not gonna touch you  but if you come  with me I'll make your sure friend here gets her food tonight- along with the rest of your friends." He says in a deep voice

" Okay." I reply looking elsewhere but directly at him

" Look at me." I immediately do.

" That's better, I want to see those beautiful brown eyes." He continues," Now, are you going to come. Can I trust you to walk without handcuffs?" He asks me and I'm taken back a little

" Yes."

"Yes,what?"

" Yes, General Maddock." I say sarcastically

" Good. Follow me."

He leads me out of the cell, with a shaken Echo left behind. The cell door shuts behind me as I can feel the two guards behind me. I don't want to try anything.

They don't work by punishing you, they punish your friends.

Bellamy's POV:

" Prisoner 560, come with us." One of the guards speak but i'm not listening.

The voices in my head are too loud; I can't hear anything.

" Prisoner, 560 come-" he repeats but I lose it

" I heard you the first time." I grunt standing up and holding my hands in front of me waiting to get handcuffed however, they don't.

As I'm being pushed and pulled into different winding directions: I keep track of every single one: every turn, every step. This is the first time I've been out of my shitty prison cell- and I intend to make the most of it.

I must say though, I'm quite impressed at the five- all armed- guards the general had to walk me to wherever they are taking me: I'm obviously a threat to them. Remember that Bellamy. I have two guards behind me, watching like a hawk; one at each side of me- holding a forearm each and another in front of me: leading the party. The halls reminds me a lot of the Ark: narrowed hallways with a piss like smell. It stinks.

Eventually, we come to a abrupt stop outside a much larger and higher security- what's in here?

" After you 560." The guard at the front speaks as he steps to the side allowing me to go in alone.