Chapter 5

Meanwhile Anna, Elsa, and the others had gathered everyone in the whole kingdom to help form a search party. 

They headed up into the mountains looking for the twins and Olaf. They started calling out for their friends several times, but no reply. 

"Any sign of them?" Elsa asked the others hopefully. 

"No" Anna frowned. 

"We can't lose my siblings" Kali was getting worried about the twins. 

"Don't worry, we'll find them" Elsa assured the tomboy, being very sisterly to her. 

The gang continued calling out their friend's names in hopes of finding them.

"Brock, Ann, Olaf, where are you?" Anna called out. 

Just then the gang heard a faint but two familiar voices in the distant, they held out their lanterns while squinting. 

"Guys?" The twins walked out of the darkness. 

"Brock! Ann!" Kali ran to her younger siblings and hugged them. Nearly knocking them over, while being reunited. 

"We found them" Kristoff notified the others. 

"We were really worried about you two" Teeders told the twins. 

"We're fine, really" Brock said. "Yeah" Ann added. 

"But where's Olaf?" asked Anna and Elsa. 

"He's not here" the gang looked down to see Olaf's carrot nose sticking out of a pile of snow. 

"Hmm, I wonder where he went?" Anna asked playfully, as she and the others knelt down next to the snowman.

"Well he probably went on a mission to find traditions for Anna and Elsa" the snowman replied. 

"Aw, that's so sweet" said Kali. "And did he find any?" Elsa asked. 

"He did, but then they caught fire and fell off a cliff, and then they caught fire again. And then a hawk took them" Olaf replied sadly, while Sven pulled him out of the snow. 

"Oh, you poor thing" Kali helped the little snowman up. 

"Looks like you've had quite the adventure" Teeders said to the trio. 

"You have no idea" The twins said together. 

"I'm sorry, but you still don't have a tradition" Olaf sighed to Anna and Elsa.

"But we do Olaf" Anna said as she opened up a small box for the snowman to look inside. 

Olaf and the twins had a look inside, to see all kinds of drawings and art work of the snowman. 

"Wait... is that- me?" Olaf asked. 

"Anna made these" Elsa said. 

"Years ago when we first made you" Anna added. 

"You're the one who brought us together, and kept us connected when we were apart" Elsa told Olaf. Kali and the gang started to see flashbacks of a younger Anna and Elsa (since by the power of Kali's crystal).

"Every Christmas, I made Elsa a gift" said Anna. 

"All those long years alone, we had you to remind us of our childhood" Elsa explained. 

"Of how much we still loved each other" Anna added. 

"That's so beautiful" Brock was almost in tears. 

"Are you crying?" Ann asked her twin brother. 

"NO! I just got some... snow... in my eyes" Brock quickly protested.