Well..... I wasn't expecting this

Start from the beginning

"Home.....?" I said like it was an obvious answer.

"You can't, you promised we were going to hangout today." He said looking straight into my eyes. His piercing emerald green eyes pierced my brown ones, they like always seemed to shine in the dim light of the closet. 'Wait...... we're in a closet........ Is he gonna come out now? Or.........'

"Wait, What did you say?" I said completely forgetting what he just said. It's just I get lost in his eyes, that it's to difficult to remember what he said.

"We're going to hangout now." He said.

'Shit, I forgot. And here I thought that was enough socializing for the day.' I thought while I sighed.

"Okay, so let's go." I said and he gave me a rather childish smile.

~~~~oOoOo ~~~~~

We were walking to the parking lot, and Adrien stopped on a dark blue colored mustang. He opened the door for me and said "get in". I was about to obey his order, but then I remembered i drove to school. I went towards my parked car and was about to open it until Adrien's voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He said while following me.

"To my car...." I said motioning to the black BMW that was parked a couple of feet's ahead.

"Why don't you just leave it here." He said still walking towards me.

"Well, I would rather not leave my precious bassy at school." I said while I was getting in.

"Bassy?" He said looking at me in confusion. "Who's Bassy?"

"This hot machine." I said as I motioned to my car.

"Why did you name it Bassy?" He asked.

"Because, that's the nickname of one of my favorite anime characters." I said bluntly.

"Anime? Isn't that for ki-" he was about to say but I interrupted him while I walked towards him.

"Shut the fuck up." I said while my index finger was placed on his soft lips. I then blushed by the feeling and memory of those lips and took my finger away from it, and turned away from Adrien.

"Let me just drive home and we can go from there." I said as I walked to my car.

"Okay." And like that we left.

Le time skip bc I'm to lazy~~~

"So where are we going?" I asked him as he drives through the road. I was staring at the window, seeing places pass by quickly and a few trees.

"You will see when we get there." He said grinning like the complete idiot he was. I smiled internally not wanting him to know that I was, and wondering where he was taking me.

After a few hours, we have finally arrived. It was an unknown place for me, it was like a Forrest, but as Adrien drove deeper passing the trees, it began to clear out. When the car finally came to a halt, there was a small green meadow; there was also a small blanket quite far away and what it looks like, a picnic basket?

"What's this?" I asked him as we got out of the car.

"This is where I was going to take you." He said as he also came out of the car. I looked at him quite confused, why would he want to take me to such a romantic place and calm atmosphere.

"Weren't we going to hangout? What are we possibly going to do here?" I asked at him giving a small smile continuing with a chuckle.

"Did I say hangout?" He asked acting all innocent.

"Yes, you Did." I said looking at him while I rolled my eyes.

"I meant to say Date." He said giving me a charming smile.

My eyes widen a bit from shock, did I hear correctly? Or did he just said.....

'Date'

~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for u guys today. Sorry for the kinda late update, school has me slightly stressed.

There're some people asking me if Savage Little Nerd is finished, or are there only a few chapters left. To answer your question, no I'm not thinking to end Savage Little Nerd here, there are still a lot of things I'm planning for to happen. And I believe this isn't still the half of it. I'm sorry if you guys don't like long stories, but this will possibly be one.

I hope this answer didn't come out rude for y'all, but it was kinda irritating the amount of people asking me the same question.

I hope u have a good day/night.

Same, I'm tired of this.