chapter 14: new growing feelings

Start from the beginning

They reached near park.. seeing this place,old memories come in front of there eyes. They both smile..

Nandini: swing pe baithe?

Manik: sure.

They both sites and recalling there childhood memories

Nandini: manik! Tumhe yaad hain yeh park? Yeh swing?

Manik: of course. Kaise bhul sakta hoon. I spend so much time here..

Nandini: main bhi. With dhruv, with.. umm.. with you...

Nandini said looking at him. Manik got annoyed hearing dhruv's name but next moment relax also when nandini mention him too...

Nandini: kitne acche hote the na woh din?

Manik: bilkul!! Na life ki koyi tension,aur nahi dad ki extra daat.. and best thi mom. Unka meri zindegi me hona..

Manik said softly. Nandini know manik will be sad remembering his mamma,so she try to distract him..

Nandini: manik! Tumhe yeh yaad hain,kaise tum mujhe jhula jhulate the yaha? Aise..

Saying this she goes behind and start swung him.

Manik: arre kya kar rahi ho?

Nandini: tumhe jhulaa jhula rahi hoon.

Manik remember there old memories

(Flashback)

Manik and nandini was in park at afternoon. It has been 2 month since manik's mother was not alive.. he was in depression.. don't talk much with anyone. Rajeev was busy handling little dhruv. Because he was only 6 years old. Manik was sitting on the swing.. completely lost.. after many day's,he come out of his house. Nandini also come with him.she was standing next to Him. Nandini was confused. Manik always use to make her sit and swung her. But today,he was not doing that. He was sitting on swing.. manik was not saying anything.. nandini noticed manik was looking sad.. she was thinking what to do. Then she got an idea. Manik was quite. He was missing his mamma very much. He was thinking about all this when he feels his swing was moving forward. He notice nandini was doing this. He did not react.. he stoped crying after his mother left him.. nandini was pushing the swing with her full force.. she was tired but still did not stop. Because she want to make him happy.. tears were flowing from his eyes. He couldn't control himself anymore and start crying.. nandini was confused. She wanted to make him happy. But looks like she made him more sad.. manik gets up from the swing and start walking and nandini start following him.. from that day,manik stoped playing with anyone.. stop listening to anyone.. becomes very rude.. always use to play music. And with time,things changed. Manik made new friends,dhruv and nandini become best friend.. Manik moved on but nandini couldn't... her feelings just grew for him.

(Flashback over)

Nandini: Manik..

Manik come out of his dream and look at her..