Chapter 2

Jeff's POV

It's been two days since I've seen BEN since that night. He's actually gotten me worried about him much more than I should.

What was wrong me?

How could I ever treat him so bad? He's right. "What did he ever do..?" I mumble as I slowly walk down the hallway.

"Hey Jeff." I hear someone say to me. Sounds like Sally but I'm not sure.

"Yeah Hi." I say rather quickly and walk into my room.

I couldn't focus.

I look out my window to see BEN walking out again. Where was he going?

BEN's POV

I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror. A plain expression on my face.

'I think I'll actually leave my room again today.' I think squinting at my reflection. I sigh as I decided to finally put up my façade as I touch my computer screen.

I quickly jump through it only to travel out of the living room television. I see, Sally sitting on the couch dumbfounded as I move aside. I quickly walk out of the house.

I can't help turn around to at the house feeling someone eyeing me.

Then again it could be Slenderman on his hunt and finally arrived home after a long night.

That's when I noticed him. Jeff. He was staring out his window. I could feel a sigh coming on and I continue to walk away the home. 

I continue to walk which seems like miles away from the home. Back to the place, where I swore to never return to.  I began to feel shivers down my spine just by staring at the small, yet very deep, pond in front of me.

I could feel someone watching me. Even though I made sure no one was around, this feeling was bothering me. I try to shake it off and continue to edge towards the pond.

"He'd better be here..." I mutter to myself.

"Who'd better be here?" I hear from behind me. A familiar voice too. I turn around to see Jane standing before me.

A hand on her hip and twirling a knife in her other hand, "What are you doing here?" I question.

"No, BEN, What are you doing here? I thought you were scared of water." She questions me. I glare at her evenly.

"N-Not right now, I'm not." I lie.

She laughs, "Oh really? Well let's see shall we." She says while walking towards and swiftly pushes me off the edge.

I stare at her wide eyed reaching my hand towards hers and quickly grabbing it.

Instead of falling in she holds me up. "Let go." She demands and I shake my head. "Let. Go." She asks me again.

I hear her growl underneath that mask of hers before she stabs my forearm causing me to let go and fall in the water.

I suddenly see a knife being flung towards me from the surface. There nothing I can do in the water. Not even move. Just..die.

Then suddenly my sword stops the blade, except it doesn't look like mine. A dark metal with a  black handle. Seems so familiar.

A pale and grey-ish hand grabs the handle as I turn to see who it is I could feel there lips mine. I can't even see there face.

The person pulls away, a toothy smile across there face. "Hey BEN, long time no see.."

"Dark.." I say with a smile, "Thanks for saving me again." I say as I realize that I am suddenly able to breath underwater.

"It's fine." He says as a knife easily passes through his face and deeper into the pond. This shouldn't even be considered a pond.

More like a very small ocean.

He ignores it and grabs my hand, pulling me down to the ocean floor, "So what brings you here?" He questions.

"...I just felt like seeing you I guess." I say only to hear him chuckle a bit.

"Really? Is that it? There gotta be something. Oh! What about you and that Jeff guy?" He asked me. Just could feel my face heat up.

"... Well he still hates me. Like always.." I mutter silently as we approach the ocean floor.

As my feet are about to hit the floor, Dark pokes my face. "Don't touch it remember?"

I tilt my head slightly. What was he talking about?

"Touch the ground and your suck here forever. It was a pain the last time you asked to come down here.." He spoke irritated by his own memory.

"Oh.." I simply say as Dark pulls me to a safer area. I could feel the panic building inside of me every second I'm down here. It's not something I adore either.

"By the way.." He began looking at me over his shoulder, "I can tell something is wrong with you. You're not freaking out like you usually do."

"I'm just trying to keep calm plus, I'm fine." I lie. He eyes me suspiciously continuing to walk.

Third's POV

Jeff walks quickly walk out the mansion doors with concern running through his eyes. BEN has been gone for hours now, he worries where he might be.

He never really like BEN all that much but ever since two days ago, he couldn't stop thinking about him. "Hey Jeff, What are you doing out here?"

A familiar voice calls. "You? Again? What now.." Jeff practically shouts at Jane's mask.

"Nothing really, I was just wondering what your doing out here. Is that to much?" Jane questions suspiciously.

"...I'm looking for BEN."

"Hmph, since when did you start caring for someone like him?" Jane eyes Jeff placing a hand on her hip.

"...None of your business. Now get out of my way." Jeff shoves past Jane in irritation as he goes into the forest.

As time goes by, Jeff concern has grew quite a lot as he search for BEN. "Where is he?" He kept mumbling.

Despite the fact that the little blonde was always alone didn't mean he'd have to run off somewhere and never return.

That's when Jeff came across a small pond. "He wouldn't dare.." He says to himself as he walk away from the pond but couldn't help look back it.