Chapter Four

Hey guys! The story's coming to an end (sadly). Hope you're enjoying it.

Taylor paced around her room anxiously.

In just some minutes, her whole world would change... again.

She was now five months along, having told all her closest friends and family, the only ones left were well, the entire world really.

Joe had told her time and time again there was no need for it if it was making her so anxious. She didn't owe the media or the world anything, and she shouldn't have to feel pressure to announce they were expecting.

But, nevertheless, she wanted to. She was so incredibly happy, she had to share it.

So, here she was now. Joe had convinced her to sit down on the couch and was soothingly running his hand over her baby bump.

-"You ready love? We can always back out y'know, right?"- He kissed her forehead before continuing.

-"The people who really matter already know."-

They had told Joe's family a few weeks after telling Taylor's parents, and they had all been ecstatic, especially Joe's younger brother, Patrick.

It had been adorable to see him so excited to be an uncle, he kept babbling about how they should name the genderless baby Patrick, because, for him "It's the best name there is out there. Of course, you can use it with a girl! C'mon haven't you seen any female Patricks? Where have you guys been?!" He had said with a teasing smirk that reminded Taylor so much of Joe it was honestly, a bit disturbing.

As for their friends? It had been an accident, really.

They weren't actively trying to make them notice she was pregnant. But, they knew Taylor better than anyone and, had been hanging out with her enough to notice when something was up.

FLASHBACK THREE MONTHS PRIOR

Lily was starting to get suspicious, she had known Taylor for a long time, and she also knew that Taylor liked, no, loved to drink. Not that she was an alcoholic or anything, but it was rare to catch Tay without a glass of wine on one hand.

Lily frowned and counted inside her head, she had been to Taylor's house... seven times in these past three months?

And in each of these meetings, she hadn't seen her drink a drop of alcohol. Which, again, was rare in her blonde friend.

Now, Lily was a mother herself and could recognize a pregnant friend in the blink of an eye, or so she thought.

As she was driving to Taylor and Joe's house, it all started to click.

Joe's sudden protectiveness, the hidden inside jokes and giggles, the no-drinking, the baggy sweaters... For god's sake, the woman was glowing!

Lily gasped as she suddenly realized.

-"Oh my god"- The model whispered to herself, it took everything in her not to squeal at her own discovery.

Taylor opened the door with a warm smile on her face and a hug, which Lily gladly reciprocated with a laugh.

-"Tayyy! Honey! How are you doing?"- Lily asked as she stepped into the apartment, looking around to see if any of their friends had gotten there already.

-"Where's Joe?"- She said with an excited look. She really liked the British actor and could see the good it was doing to Taylor. If her memory was correct, they were going 4 years strong, and couldn't be happier for her blonde friend.