"Min Hye, I need to talk to you." He said dragging her somewhere.

"What is it?" Min Hye asked in curiosity.

"Please don't take Suga hyung's words too seriously. He's just trying to get rid of his feelings for you because he doesn't want history to repeat itself." He said.

"Huh? What happened? He doesn't want history to repeat itself? What happened before?" Min Hye asked.

"It's a long story. I will tell you what happened but not right now." He said.

"Okay?" She went downstairs.

Min Hye's POV :

"Oh, Sunsin ah, I need to talk to you." I said dragging her away from Jin.

"Ah, what is it?" She asked pouting. I guess she was starting to get close with Jin Oppa.

"I know we haven't seen each other in years but, can I talk to you about girl stuff? I don't have any friends that are female, you're the only female friend I have." I asked her patting on the bed gesturing her to sit next to me.

"Ya, sure. What is it?" She asked.

。。。。。。

"Omo, what have you gotten yourself into?! I can't believe this is actually happening right now. It's like living an actual drama." She squealed after hearing my 'story'.

"It's not as enjoyable as you think it is." I said sighing.

"But, I can't help you that much right now because I don't really know them. Give me a few days with them so I can analyse their behaviour. I will help you with your love life, don't worry about it." She winked at me.

"Thx. Now let's get back to you and my brother. Any progress?" I said smirking.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked blushing.

"Didn't you have a crush on him?" I said still smirking.

"Ya, but he doesn't feel the same." She said disappointed.

"Yah! Don't get your hopes down. Even if he says no, there are still so many men out there."

No One's POV :

Meanwhile....

"What do you think the girls are talking about?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, girl stuff?" Taehyung said.

"Maybe their catching up with each other. They haven't seen each other in more than 10 years." Rapmon said.

"Why are you guys even interested?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Cause we're bored. Don't you have any games?" JungKook nagged.

"I do, but it's in my room." Jin said.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Can't we go up and play?" Joon said making everyone nod in agreement.

"I don't want a bunch of boys intruding my room just to play games." Jin said.

"Ah~ please hyung. We're bored." J-Hope pulled onto his shirt like a little kid.

"Fine. But don't mess up any of my things. And don't go in my sister's room." Jin said giving them a warning before he let them enter his room.

"Yah! How did you get in here?" Jin asked furious at the cute little fluffy dog on his bed.

"Get off my bed you little spoiled dog." He said trying to shoo it off his bed but it wouldn't budge.

"Aish, this stupid little dog. I'll go get Min Hye. It's her dog anyways." Jin left to go to Min Hye's room.

"Awe, who's the little cutie." Taehyung said carrying Fluffy.

"You're even cuter than SoonSim." Taehyung said petting him.

"Are you cheating on your dog right now?" JungKook said looking at him in disgust.

"I would never cheat on you if you were my dog." Jimin said to JungKook. (I do not ship JiKook)

"Ew. Jimin, you got no jams." Rapmon said looking at him like he's a jamless boy.

"Where's Suga hyung?" J-Hope asked making everyone realise he's gone.

"Fluffy!!" Min Hye called. He jumped out of Taehyung's arms and ran straight to Min Hye.

"There you are. I was wondering where you were." Min Hye said kissing it's adorable fluffy head.

"Let's introduce you to Sunsin." Was the last thing she said before going back into her own room.

"Jin hyung, have you seen Suga hyung?" J-Hope asked.

"Ya, he's sleeping on the couch outside. Why? Did you guys just realise he was gone?" Jin said laughing at how they slow they realise things.

"Hey J-Hope hyung, I want to tell you something." Taehyung called J-Hope over to a corner.

"I've set my target. And that's Park. Min. Hye." Taehyung smirked.

"What? Why her? You're going to be so dead if Jin hyung finds out!!" J-Hope said trying to change Taehyung's mind.

"She's different from other girls. I have a feeling she'll last longer than all the other girls I've played with." Taehyung said laughing to himself amused at what he said.

"Yah! Think about what will happen before you play with her heart. Let me remind you, she's Park Min Hye. She is definitely different than other girls because she can defend herself when she needs to." J-Hope said trying as hard as he can to change his mind.

"Hyung, I've set my target already. And once I set it, I will end it." Taehyung said walking away to play with the other guys.

I can't let Min Hye get hurt by Taehyung. Especially not when Suga hyung is in love with her. He will be killed by both Jin hyung and Suga hyung. I have to do something. J-Hope thought to himself.

"Where you you going?" Jimin asked.

"I'm just going to the restroom." I-Hope lies and sneaked out.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Min Hye asked.

"It's J-Hope. I need to tell you something." He said behind her door.

"Come in." She invited him.

"You know when I said there was a story behind why Suga hyung acting all weird?" J-Hope said sitting on the chair.

"Ya, why?" She asked while Sunsin was sitting at the side all ears while petting Fluffy.

"Turns out, I really need to tell you today before something bad happens."

"Ok then, go on." She said looking curios.

。。。。。。

Min Hye's POV :

"WHAT?!" Both Sunsin and I shouted in shock. It even made Fluffy bark a little because of us shouting.

J-Hope went back to Jin Oppa's room cause his excuse was to use the restroom and we talked long enough. I still couldn't believe what I just heard from him, neither can Sunsin.

[A/N] Yo~ Want to know more? Then I guess you just gotta wait for the next chapter. 😂 anyways, thx for reading. I hope you enjoyed the boring parts as well. Stay sweet my peeps 💖💖