Chapter 3: I Think I Love You

Stiles Perspective

"Dude what's wrong? You haven't said anything the entire way home." I said staring over at Scott, who was staring out the window intently.

"Nothing I'm just tired." he said, fiddling with his hands.

"Don't give me that. I'm your best friend, I deserve to know." I said as we pulled into his driveway. As soon as we stopped he tried to get out, so I locked the doors.

"Open the door Stiles." he said trying to get it open, but I kept hitting lock.

"Not until you tell me what is wrong." I said.

"Stiles."

"Listen you help me all the time. Remember not even a month ago when I was a crazed psychopath and you helped me be normal again?" I asked.

"Well now it's my turn to help you okay? So whether tell me or we're going to stay in this car until you tell me."

He looked a me, guilt in his eyes.

"She kissed me."

"Who did?" I asked confused.

"Allison, Allison kissed me." he said putting a hand over his face.

"Why did she kiss you?" I asked confused, because last I knew she liked Isaac.

"I don't know. She told me she thought I was Isaac."

"Well why are you so worried about it. It was an accident."

"It didn't feel like an accident." he whispered.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him. What was I suppose to tell him?

"Isaac is going to hate me." he whispered. He leaned back into his seat, and stared up at the ceiling.

"He..."

"I still love her." he said cutting me off. I saw tears in his eyes, and he tried to wipe them all away.

"He's going to hate me. I can't help what I feel Stiles."

"Are you sure you love her? I mean maybe it was just that kiss, maybe it confused..."

"I love her. I've always loved her. I thought I didn't for a while. I had Kira and everything was perfect. But in my heart she was always there. She never left. But I denied it to myself and now she's moved on, and happy. It's too late now. The words I say don't mean anything to her anymore. I've ruined it. I've ruined us."

He started to cry, and he couldn't stop. It was hard to watch him like this.

"It's going to be okay." I said, trying to comfort him.

"Stiles, you don't have to lie to me, or try and make me feel better. This happened because of me, so don't feel bad." he said, looking over to me.

His eyes were red, and puffy. His face was sad and hurt. His arms were trembling. His mind was confused. His heart was broken. His soul was hopeless.

And there I was sitting and watching, unable to help him.

"It's time for me to give up isn't it?" he asked, wiping away the tears as they fell.

"No, don't give up." I said putting an arm on his shoulder.

"What's the point of trying when she doesn't love me anymore?"

"You don't give up on the people you love," I said, he looked at me, no more tears rolling off his face, "You taught me that."

He smiled and leaned over and hugged me.

...

Isaac's Perspective

Allison had just called me. Telling me she needed to talk to me. I grabbed my coat and walked out the door. After all she doesn't live too far away from me.

I walked into the building she lived in and found her floor number, and headed up in the elevator.

As soon as I knocked on the door, she opened it. She stood there in sweats and a v neck. She grabbed me into a hug, not saying anything.

"Allison," I said kissing the top of head,"Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure yet." she said looking up at me. Her eyes were dark brown, and her eyelashes were the same color.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers.

"I mean, I don't know if anything is wrong yet."

I raised an eyebrow at her. I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"You'll understand another day." she said, pulling me towards her room.

"Why can't I know now?"

"Because you won't understand." she said as we entered her room.

"Are you purposely trying to confuse me? If so, you are doing a fine job." I said. She smiled up at me, then sat down on her bed, and I sat down next to her.

"Just trust me." she said, sighing a little.

"I will try to." I said hopefully.

She leaned her head on my shoulder. I felt her breathing softly on me.

"Isaac, why do you even like me?"

"Because of the way you are." I said simply.

"What does that mean?" she asked lifting her head off me, staring into my eyes.

"It means that everything about you amazes me, and I wouldn't trade you for the world."

She reached up and touched my face.

"I'm not perfect." she whispered leaning closer to my face.

"I never said you had to be." I whispered back.

She brushed her lips against mine and kissed me. She pushed me backwards, as we laid out on her bed kissing, our arms around each other.

"Isaac," she whispered, "You promise you wont hate me, no matter what happens?"

"I promise." I said running my fingers through her hair.

"I think I love you Isaac." she whispered. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I think I love you more Allison."

...