Chapter 10

Third Person POV

Allison's body was shaking, her knees buckling, tears streaming down her face. She fell to floor, everything inside her breaking. Her father sat down beside her, holding her in his arms, knowing nothing he said or did would change anything.

Scott just stood there. His face turned pale in the moonlight. He felt numb on the inside. He wanted to go back in time and fix what he had done.

Isaacs broken, bloody body was surrounded by police and paramedics. His skin was grey in the moonlight, lifeless. Even though he was gone, they shocked his chest, his limp body barely reacting at all.

The police had called Scotts mother first, since his father wasn't around anymore. She then called Scott who took Allison down here. Scott was wishing he hadn't now, because knowing he was dead was terrible enough, but to see him...

"Did he call either of you, or come into contact recently before the incident?" The officer asked Scott, who was now holding Allison up with his arms. Scott glanced at Allison, who was staring at the ground.

"He called us." Scott whispered.

"What's did he say?" The officer asked.

"I haven't listened to the voicemail yet." Scott said ashamed, the officer turned to Allison, about to ask her, but coldly she responded,

"Neither have I."

The officer asked for their phones, and said he would be back in the morning with them. Allison shook Scott off her, and went to her father. She was angry. Not only at herself, but Scott, for making her feel so tempted by him, that she destroyed Isaac internally.

She knew it wasn't a real reason to be angry. But somehow blaming him for what happened made her feel better. She could mourn over Isaacs death like she hadn't caused it. She knew it was wrong, but right now everything was.

She watched Scott get into his mothers car and leave. She held onto her dad tighter, starting to sob again. She wondered if  Isaacs death, would  tear her and Scott apart.

Maybe she needed to be alone.

She stared at Isaacs dead body once more.
Even now he looked sad.

Even dead, she knew he was still hurting.

...

Bad update, but it's something. More to come tonight. Better hopefully.