Chapter 4:

Lydia's Perspective

I was curling my hair, when Aden opened my room door. Of course. He just couldn't wait a minute longer.

"I'm here." he said walking up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Be careful," I said, "Or I could accidentally burn you with this curling iron."

"Like you would," he said kissing my neck, "I could totally take you down if I wanted, you know werewolf strength."

"Oh really?" I said setting down the curling iron and looking in the mirror. I picked up my light pink lip gloss and applied it. I took another glance at myself. Damn I look good.

"Really." he said.

"You know, I don't have to sleep with you. I have better things, and other people to do."

"Like who?"

"The LaCrosse team, football team, basketball team, baseball team, and every other guy in school that chases after me. So everyone."

"I could get any girl I wanted, so don't think your so special."

"No you couldn't." I said patting his shoulder, and smiling.

"Don't be so sure." He said.

"Why don't we make a bet?"

"No, lets not actually. I don't want other guys sleeping with you." He said, his eyes filled with fear. I smirked at him.

"You just know your going to lose, and that's why you don't want to make a bet."

I kissed his cheek.

"Listen I only want to be with you, and I want you to only be with me."

He grabbed me and picked me up into his arms. My dress starting to ride up my legs.

"I never asked you to pick me up."

He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I was jut moving you to a better spot."

He whispered then walked over to my bed and set me down.

"My bed?" I asked laughing.

"Isn't it better?"

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Maybe to you." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Shut up. This is your favorite place to be."

"Actually I prefer janitor closets." I said, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Way to keep it classy."

I smiled and kissed his lips, and felt his arms slip around my waist.

"Classy gets boring after a while." I said.

"Yeah, so do janitor closets."

...

Stiles Perspective

I just had left Scott's house, when I saw Malia walking on the side of the road. I slowed down and stopped next to her.

"You walk two miles home?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled.

"Well I mean after all the years I spent as a coyote I don't exactly know how to drive a vehicle."

I laughed with embarrassment.

"Do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"Stiles, I couldn't you've done enough for me already."

"It's really not a problem, your house is close to mine."

She closed her eyes a minute thinking. She looked so pretty with the sunlight in her hair. She opened her eyes again and looked at me.

"Fine."

She opened the door to my jeep and hopped in, throwing her book bag in the back seat.

I started driving down the road, and I felt her eyes on me.

"Teach me that." she whispered almost.

"Teach you what? How to drive?"

"Yeah, I want to learn."

"Why?"

"So I can go places."

"Like where?"

"Everywhere."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don know. Why are you asking me so many questions? If your not going to teach me then Ill ask Scott."

"He rides a dirt bike. Don't ask him."

"Fine what about Aden?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "He's cute."

"Uh no," I said quickly, "Ill teach you."

"Why?" she asked mocking me.

"Because I'm a good driver."

"I don't believe you."

"Why not?" I asked looking over at her.

"You've missed the last stop sign." she said. "You don't focus well."

I was startled, immediately pulling my eyes away from her. I felt my cheeks brighten.

"It's kinda of hard to focus when the passenger is testing my abilities."

"You don't have abilities." she laughed hitting me on the leg jokingly. But for the split second it was there I could feel sparks go off in my mind.

"You can trust me Malia. I can drive, and I will teach you." I said seriously.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that she was smiling like crazy.

And that made me happy.

...