15-Ready to Sneak in?

Rosie's POV

Ifelt something cold. I shot up from my bed and saw Archie.

He had a smug look on his face and he was holding an empty bucket.

"Did you just spill water on me in my sleep!?" I yelled while wiping my face with my sleeve.

"Girl you know I did." He smiled.

"Why did you do that!?" I yelled.

"Because we have to get ready for the dance!" He grinned.

I noticed he was still in his normal clothes but his hair was damp. Guess he took a shower

"Why didn't you just get ready at your house?" I ask.

"Because I came over last night for a sleepover but by the time I got here you were asleep." He fake pouted.

I rolled my eyes and got off my bed.

"Oh by the way a woman came over, she kinda looked like an older version of you." He pointed at me.

"That was probably my mom." I mumbled. "What did she want?"

"She dropped that off." He pinged to the bed.

There was a box on the corner of my bed.

"That's weird. She never brings anything. Besides men." I rolled my eyes.

"Well open it." Archie urged on.

I sighed and opened up the bright pink box.

There was a dress inside. Along with a mask, necklace, gloves, a ring and shoes.

"This perfect now you have an outfit for the dance!" Archie smiled.

"OK then."

"Here I got you this." He handed me a small box of black hair dye.

"What's this for?"

"You are the only person at school with a blue streak in their hair. Use the hair dye to cover it up."

He didn't give me time to respond and pushed me into the bathroom along with a towel and the hair dye.

Guess I'm taking a shower.

I stripped down from my soaking wet pajamas and turned on the shower.

After about ten minutes I stepped into the steamy bathroom and wrapped the town around my waist.

I looked in the mirror and my blue streak had completely vanished.

Archie you owe me big time.

Once I got back to my room Archie was going a smaller box.

"Archie what is that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Waxing strips." He answered.

I gave him a confused look.

"Waxing strips? Why would you need--" realization hit me as my eyes widened. "No! No no no no no! I already shaved my legs!"

"Too bad. You are using these waxing strips."

"But they hurt!" I whined like a toddler.

"Deal with it." He shoved the box to my chest before leaving the room.

I closed the door and groaned as I began waxing my legs. It hurt. A lot.

After that was done I threw the waxing strips away.

I took out the dress my mother left me from the box and slipped it on.

It was a black strapless dress with a red bottom. The red bottom was covered in black lace but you could clearly see the red. The top was completely black with the zipper in front.