"Henry get below now!" Emma yelled as Henry went under.

Maya quickly headed for a harpoon laying on the side as Emma demanded Hook to load the cannon. He did so and Emma draws Lily in. As she got closer she told Hook to fire and he did. The chainshot surrounded the dragon and she fell into the water. Maya dropped the harpoon happily.

"Cheers you did it." Hook smiled pulling out his flask.

"We all did." Emma smiled back as she grabbed his flask and drank some. "Ew what is that?"

"Goats milk." He answered.

"Can I try?" Maya asked as Emma handed it to her. She took a sip. "It's not awful but it's definitely not good." Maya shook her head handing it back to him.

"Where's your rum?" Emma asked confused.

"I'm allergic. I never touch the stuff." He responded.

"Of course." Maya chuckled lightly looking to Emma.

"And what was your name again?" He asked looking to her.

"Maya." She smiled holding out her hand. "I'll let you two talk. I'll check on Henry." She genuinely was worried about him but she also was jealous that Emma could be with Killian but she couldn't be with Zachariah.

They arrived to the town and quickly headed for the food. Hook gave them some money to buy some and Henry and Maya decided to get the food. They went to the market and bought some bread loaves. Maya scarfed down one all by herself before they got back.

"Geez. How long has it been since you'd eaten?" He asked looking to her.

"I got one bit of bread everyday. The hunger added up." She said holding some bread.

He chuckled and they were about to turn the corner. "Your majesty! Wait!" Maya heard David say as she saw him pointing to her. "There's the other girl and the son."

"My, my. I am going to enjoy seeing him watch his mother die. And how great he sister can watch too." Snow smiled evilly.

Hook said something to Emma and Emma ran towards them. "Whats going on?" Maya asked as Hook started fighting them. He ended up knocking Charming down and he had the sword to Snow.

"Well what do you know. I am a na-" he started but didn't realize David behind him and he was stabbed in the chest.

"No!" Emma yelled as she looked at him. This was worse then anything Maya could think of.

"Mom! We have to go!" Henry said as he grabbed her hand and they ran away. Emma was crying as they ran. Maya felt a fireball behind them.

They got far enough away and Maya looked at Emma caringly. She quickly hugged her and Emma hugged back. "Maya I never got the chance to apologize." Emma said hugging her.

"Em-" Maya started but Emma wasn't done.

"I kept pushing you away. You didn't deserve it, you were just looking out for me and I didn't want you to worry. I'm sorry." Emma replied with a shaky voice.

"I forgive you." Maya smiled. "We need to keep going." Maya let go of the hug. "We need to find Regina quickly or else we won't be able to save everyone."

They got to Regina's log and Maya decided to stay outside and keep watch. Henry came out and said they needed to talk and after Emma and Regina came out.