Meme Day

hOLY CRAp

so today at my school we had meme/character day.

Its all part of this food drive thing but whatever.

SO MEME DAY!

So me and my friend Ash decided to go as Tree bros.

Now for those of you who aren't cool enough to know who that is (jk i love you awesome nerds!)

Tree bros is a term from Dear Evan Hansen, it's used to label Evan Hansen and Connor Murphy

Now since i'm decently short, but my friend is shorter, he decided to be Evan.

So I went as the almighty, the bad, Connor Murphy. 

in short...

I WAS THE MOST EMO I'D BEEN IN FOREVER!!

OUR COSTUMES WERE LIT!

WE RAN INTO LA CLASS AND SCREAMED "BUT NOT BECAUSE WERE GAY!"

and then my friend mo mo was like "Who are you guys?" 

And Ash was like, "We're the Tree bros, I'm Evan Hansen and thats Connor Murphy. We're dating."

And I was like, "UH! NO WE AREN'T!"

and he turned around as he walked away and said, "THAT'S WHAT YOUR PARENTS THINK!"

IT WAS HILARIOUS!

So a bunch of other people dressed up too, like this one dude who came in dressed like Kermit the frog with a cup of iced tea. 

I died

Another dude came in dressed like Bob Ross, he had a brown afro wig, a painters apron, a plaid shirt. and a paintbrush IN HIS HAIR!

Two other guys came in dressed like the dudes from the "I won't hesitate" vine.

They had sunglasses, nerf guns, and pillows stuffed up oversized shirts.

heres the vine 

anyway it was pretty lit