Intro

It was a normal day, or as normal as a day could be for Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She was late to school, her teacher yelled at her, and Alya was freaking out over Ladybug and Chat Noir again. Let's not forget that Chloe was as mean as ever. But today, Marinette was not the only victim of Chloe Bourgeois.

There was a new boy in class, Jacob Jimmé, who had no idea what Chloe was like, and tried to ask for her name. Of course, she was disgusted, and yelled at him. He fell back in surprise and Chloe realized he was a clumsy as Marinette. Naturally, she began picking on both of them. Marinette was obviously used to these kinds of things, and stuffed it down with all of her other negative remarks. Jacob was not familiar with this at all. He was the Star at his old school, and now he was the trash it seems. He was easily upset and ran from the tyrant, Chloe. This young newbie was from another country, and did not know what it was like to be Akumatized. At least, until now. 

***********************************************************************************************

Sup Dudebros!

Yay! A new story! This is my 2nd fanfic on Wattpad, oooooo I'm so excited! My first fanfic was a Fairy Tail one, so check it out if you like Fairy Tail (specifically NaLu). 

I hope you are intrigued by the story so far!

Stay Epic Dudebros!

~Sari