"Min Hye~" Taehyung said behind my ear making his hot breathe touch my ears causing me have a chill down my spine.

"Now that's he's asleep, how about he continue from where we left off earlier?" He said giving me a fuckboy look.

"What is going on with you Taehyung? Why are you suddenly acting to weird? This is not the real you, Taehyung." I said feeling a little scared of what he might do.

He pulled my chin slowly towards his direction.

"Look at me, Min Hye. Can you tell me what you know and don't know about me? We're not even that close yet, so how would you know how I am really like?" He said with a deep sexy voice.

It made me feel excited but uncomfortable at the same time.

"You're right. I don't know you that well so why don't you make a good impression of yourself towards me so I don't begin to hate you?" I said pushing off his hands.

"Look here kitty cat, if you really think everyone in this world is as pure as Angels, you're wrong. Remember, even the leaders of all Angels fell to the bad side. So don't ever think you'll be perfectly safe in this world cause I'll be one of those people trying to get you." He said before looking out of the window.

I thought of what Taehyung said and realised it's true. But no matter what, I will make Taehyung someone good if he's really someone bad like he just described himself.

We reached the airport in a few minutes after Taehyung's 'warning'.

"Yoongi Oppa~ Wake up, we're here already." I whispered to him sweetly knowing his bad attitude whenever someone wakes him up from his sleep. Surprisingly, he woke up with a smile on his face.

We got our bags and went out to meet the others at the airport.

"Did you have fun?" JungKook said smirking.

"Yah! This little maknae!" Taehyung said chasing him around like a child again. At this moment I knew, he wasn't bad at all, but just trying to make me think he was. But inside of him, he's still that little childish boy with the mentality of a 3 year old. But the only thing I couldn't get out of my mind was Why? Why is he trying to do this?

"Yah! Both of you, stop running around like children!!" Rapmon said but eventually joined them in running. Jimin ran along with them for no apparent reason.

"Ouch." I said as someone knocks me to the ground causing me to expose my underwear for a split second but long enough for them to see. I knew I shouldn't have worn a dress today!! I cursed under my breath as Yoongi Oppa helped me up. I swear he is such a gentlemen it makes my heart melts.

"I always thought of you as a silk-type of girl. I didn't think you were into lace." Taehyung whispered to me as he walked pass me.

What the hell. Don't tell me they all saw it!!! Even Joon is blushing. And that's rare to see!!

Speaking of Joon, I've been having dreams of his story that night. I don't know if it's really true or if I'm having these dreams just because he told them.

We boarded the aeroplane and flew back to Seoul in a flash.

"Ah~, I feel so refreshed," I said stretching my body.

"Home Sweet Home." Jin said kissing the ground.

"Yah! That's disgusting." Rapmon said walking away from him like he doesn't know him.

We all went our separate ways except for Jin and I. Since we're staying together, we went in the same taxi that drove us back to his mansion.

I was surprised to see Fluffy there jumping excitingly, waiting for us to get out of the taxi.

I went into my room and unpacked my things and let Fluffy on my bed considering how adorable he is.

*Ding*

I heard my phone went off so I checked my message.

V👽: hey, want to go to the mall tomorrow?

Min Hye💕 : Sure, what time and where?

V👽 : 3 p.m. tomorrow at ______ mall.

Min Hye💕 : bye, c u tomorrow.

I don't know why but I feel both happy and scared about hanging out with Taehyung tomorrow.

I played games till late at night and went to sleep after taking my bath.

[A/N] It's boring isn't it? *sigh* I still hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Saranghaeyeo 💝💝

It's 3:54 a.m. right now, but I have not fallen sleep yet.... help me~

 help me~