chapter 12 :)::):))::):)):):)::)):)

its been a week since the scan which told jack and I were going to have three beautiful children. since then I have been thinking about what to call our three beautiful girls. jack decided that I could name our babies but I knew deep inside that he wanted to name at least one of our babies.

jacks been working as an artist on the dirty streets of New York. while I have just been relaxing and not really going out anywhere . jack says that it is good that I'm going anywhere but I wanna go out and get some fresh air even if its just to get coffee from the coffee shop around the corner.

I heard the keys that belong to jack go into the key hole of our door. when I saw jacks face my face lit up like the sun rising in the early morning at the beach. once he put everything down he came over to me and put one arm behind my shoulder and the other on my stomach.

" hey beautiful". jack said very happily.

" hey handsome" I giggle a little.

" how are you and my babies feeling"

" we are okay there have been a few kicks every now and then but apart from that everything is absolutely perfect"

I say with a Happy grin on my face.

I put my fingers on his chin and pull him towards me kissing very passionately.

A/n

Hey, my little Infinities how are you all?

Im gonna be updating soon its just that its my bday in 8/7 so I'm soo excited that I'm gonna be 13.

Anyway I had the worst week last week cos u know when all you girls that are in year 8 have to have an injection well ye I had that I hated it!!!!

Ill update soon my little infinities :)

Love ya all
Laura xx