chapter 11 THE SCAN !!

i awoke up from a really loud city of noises there was outside next door god i felt like i had a headache already.

i looked up and saw jack asleep i was tangled in his strong but smooth arms.

after 5 minutes of looking at him his beautiful blue eyes flutter open.

" good morning are you admiring the view" jack said and he and i laughed.

" yes i have been admiring it for 5 minutes and i Don't intend to stop either" 

i kissed jack.

"come on we have to get up we have a doctors appointment today".

2 hours later  ( i have changed Roses last name to Dawson so none knows her )

jack and i have arrived in hospital to have my next scan!

miss Rose Dawson !. The doctors called. jack and i got up and followed them in.

hi miss Dawson i will be the doctor helping you through the pregnancy as we are going to scan you might know this is going to be cold.

i lay on the bed with my dress up so the doctor can scan after that i held jacks hand.

as jack and i look on the screen which showed our baby i was with relief.

miss Dawson your babies are fine

babies ? do u mean we are having two.

your actually have three. would you like to know the gender of the babies.

as jack and i look into each others eyes i knew jack was trying to tell me that he would love to.

yes please. i say with nerves

congratulations you have 3 beautiful girls ! 

Jack and i smiled in relief just after jack had kissed me.

ill get you the pictures and ill leave you too alone for a while.

i can't believe we are having 3 wonderful children.

i say with realif while jack still is holding my hand.

i know i just hope they have everything of you. jack said

ha don't be silly they will have something of you. i want them to have your eyes because they are so amazing and your personality.

just after i said that the doctor came back in and said that the pictures are ready and we can go home.

thank you doctor. jack says with a smile.

i love you Rose

i love you too jack