chapter 9

After a night

of solid Romance, laughter and happiness Rose had got up really early from a bad nightmere

( Rose's nightmere!)

why are you even with this low life hes a waste of space and time. a very low pitched voice had said.

No hes not maybe if you wernt so vilont and so agressive then maybe you will like him but no you would get people to do your dirty work for you. Rose had said with fear but strengh in her body.

eh dont talk to me like that im sure ur little boyfriend wouldnt be proud of you to say that at me even though hes not here right now so i can do this.

the eveil man stabbes Rose.

goodbye Rose you were never good enough for me anyway.

( end of nightmere)

i woke up feeling hot from my nightmere of a dream and in shock.

As soon as i got up jack had heared me and said.

baby are you ok i think you might have had a bad nightmere last night.

omg it was terrible i hated it.  Rose said to jack with tears in her beutiful hazel eyes.

eh dont cry its ok your with me now your safe.

jack put his arms around Rose and Rose moved towards him to feel safe and secure.

Rose looks up as she wiped the tears from her eyes

Rose leans in a kisses him for a few passionate and romantic moments 

thank you for being my hero jack your my everything dont ever leave me .

Rose kisses jack for a minute

Make Love to me jack .

jack leans forward and kisses her like he had never kissed her before he then started to make slow sweet love to her

Meanwhile in the other side of town Cal is making arrangements

so lovejoy where is she?. Cal said as if he was clearly annoyed.

shes living in a squaller ( hotel )  down at the docks with him !

make sure she that letter !

i understand