"Is your name really...Jung Mina?" He asked, looking down at me. My eyes went a little bit bigger because of shock but I tried to change it to a normal expression.

Fear started to course through my body, making my hands sweat. My heart started to beat very fast until it wants to break through my ribcage.

I clenched my hands together before speaking. "Y-Yes..." I looked down. I didn't want to see his face. The more I look at him, the more I would be scared.

There was a silence in between us. "Are you sure?" He asked in a confused tone and I felt him tilting his head down at me.

Does he know who I am? Does he know where I'm from? I hope not. I mean, he's not a mafia right?

I removed the questions that was filling all over my head and came back to reality. I hated how I have to put a lie on top of a truth but I have no other options.

I clenched my hands together and closed my eyes tightly, hoping that he doesn't know my real surname. "Yes..." I said firmly this time although I felt my voice trembling a bit. He wouldn't notice it. Right?

He nodded as he became silent. I opened my eyes and my breath let out a silent 'whoosh'. I don't think he would notice that too.

"How old are you?" He asked. His eyes still on me. Why did he ask this question all of a sudden?

"16..." I said and slowly looked up to him. I could see the shock in his eyes but blinked it off.

He looked thoughtful for a second before going back to his hard expression. "I'm sure that a young person like you had something before you got this job" He said. "where were you before this?"

That question scared me the most that I could even hear my heart beating in my ears. A lump started to form in my throat and I started to sweat.

I don't even know why am I scared of him. Probably his face. He looks like a mafia but I don't think he is. If not I would know.

I put my hand on my chest and rubbed it, trying to calm myself down. I decided to tell the truth but make the sentence as simple as possible. I'm sure that he wouldn't know.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I escaped from my home...and I found this job..." I stuttered. My hands went into fists as I dig my nails into my palms.

There was silence around us. I stared at the ground while Guanlin just stared at something. His warm finger touched the bottom of my chin and pushed it up, making me face him.

I don't know why but when he touched my skin, it made me calm down. I didn't feel scared anymore. I felt...free?

We were staring at each other. Brown against brown. I could see emotions in his eyes.

After what seems like hours, he blinked his eyes and there wasn't any emotions in them. I felt weirded out after what just happened.

I looked at him as he stared at the floor. "Go" I heard him say in his low voice which made me flinch. I walked briskly out of the door and let out a relief sigh as I went down to the kitchen.

Guanlin

I heard her footsteps move quickly until it faded away. I was thinking about what she said and I'm starting to think that one of them is a lie.

Her name, Jung Mina. I feel like there's something wrong with her name. The way she says it is like she's scared. So scared that I might know something about her name.

From what I'm guessing, I think her name is Mina. I feel like it's her surname. She might be hiding her surname...

From what she said about her life, I feel like it is true. But she's not being specific. From looking at her face, she might be hiding something about her past too.

I'm a mafia. I've been through a lot of these so of course I know what is a lie and what isn't.

How am I suppose to find more infomation about her? I have to ask Daniel for help.

But I decided to wait until tomorrow. Maybe I can get more infomation. Who knows...

I let out a breath through my nose as I went back to my seat. My back laid on the backrest as I thought about something.

What if I...played with her? Like a piano?

I imagined my c*ck f*cking her tight pussy and my c*ck hardened at the thought.

I smirked at the thought. Like honestly, who wouldn't feel like playing her when she has such great body?

I realised at what was I thinking and changed my smirk to a hard expression. What was I thinking?

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself as I rubbed my temples in fustration.

******

Hi...I didn't publish it on time. Sorry :D

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!!!