*luckily I could nail the recipes in time.* he thought to himself getting rid of the recipe he searched up on his phone.

"Aren't you hungry too?" I asked looking at his expression.

"No I'm not." He said looking away.

"Grrrrrrrr~~" his stomach growled.

"You're stomach doesn't agree with you." I said laughing a little at how he's trying to resist the food.

"I-it's nothing. Just eat it before it gets cold." He said still not wanting to look at the food.

"Aaaah" I said to him cutting a piece of of meat and making it fly around like an aeroplane like I'm feeding a little kid.

I laughed when he actually opened his mouth and ate the meat.

"Aigoo, this little boy got sauce all over his mouth." I said wiping it off him like I'm wiping sauce off a little boy.

"I'm not a little boy!" He pouted. It only made him look cuter and more like a little kid.

I giggled at how childish he was.

Taehyung's POV :

I smiled to myself when I saw her giggle. She looked to cute doing that.

"I want more." I said opening my mouth.

"Yah! How about me? I thought you made this for me?" She playfully got mad at me.

"Hmph!" I pouted. Making her laugh again.

"Wait, let me eat this one piece first then I'll feed my little baby again." She said putting it in her mouth.

The way she put the food in her mouth, the way her mouth moves. It's making me fall in love with her even more.

"Look who's the one eating like a little kid now." I said.

She smiled at me making my heart melt.

"You even got sauce on your lips." I said wiping it off and licking my finger with the sauce on it without noticing it.

"Y-yah, w-what are you d-doing?" She stuttered in embarrassment with light pink cheeks. Her blushing makes me go crazy. She looks so cute doing that.

"Aaah" She said making me open my mouth waiting for her to feed me.

"What is going on here?" Suga came in dropping the paper bags.

"I-it's nothing." Min Hye said pulling the spoon back. Great, just when I thought we could spend some time alone.

"Nothing?! How is that nothing?!" He got mad.

"Cool down Yoongi, I was just feeding this big baby here." Min Hye said.

"Who said you could feed him?!" He said in anger.

"Suga hyung, what's wrong with you? She's just feeding me." I said smirking, knowing how he feels about her. Oh shit, he saw me smirking.

"I'm so dead after this." I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't you have hands?! Why do you need someone to feed you?" He said glaring at me.

"He didn't want to eat but his stomach was grumbling so I fed him to make him eat." Min Hye said still confused at why he's so mad. She doesn't know yet huh? So I still have a chance.

"What's going on in here?" Jimin said coming in the kitchen.

"Nothing." Suga said clenching his fingers while walking out. He made sure to give me a death glare before he left.