XII- New Relationship

Outer's P.O.V

I looked around after eating. I see Cross and Nightmare cuddling. Thats..............something you don't see everyday. Welp, better go home. "Bye Killer, I have to go!" I said giving him a kiss and walking over to the portal. "Bye love, come back soon~ Maybe we can have more fun when you come back~" Killer said with a flirty wink. "We'll see" I said rolling my eyes. He smirked. "HeY WaIt!" I heard a glitchy voice say. I turned around. I saw Error. "Yeah?" I replied. "CaN YoU GiVe ThIs to InKy?" He asked handing me a envelope. "Sure!" I said with smirk. I went through the portal. I came back to the Star Sanses base. They all turned and looked at me. I grew nervous.

"H-hey" I said nervously waving my hand. "Heh, hey Outer" Geno greeted. "Yo, oh yeah" I said. "Ink, this is from Error" I said passing the envelope to him. Ink blushed. "R-really? Thanks" Ink said with a warm smile. Dream and Blue smirked. "Ooolala~" Blue commented. "I-its not w-what y-you t-think!" Ink stuttered with a bright blush. He opened the envelope and read the letter. His eyesockets changed into a pink heart and a purple star. He smiled warmly and went to the portal.

"So, how are you Geno?" I asked, noting that I was gone for 1 day. "Well, Reaper still flirts with me but I don't really mind" Geno replied drinking water. "I saw Nightmare cuddling with Cross" I said with an awkward look, Geno continued drinking his water. I looked over at Blue. "And Blue is dating Dust" I said. Geno spat out his drink, coughing, hacking and wheezing. "Yeaahh" I said with the 'I know how you feel' look. He coughed. "Dust, the Dust, murderus killer! That Dust!?" Geno asked and yelled. I nodded.

"Okay I must be going crazy" Geno stated. "If your crazy then what am I?" I asked pointing to myself. "I DON'T KNOW!!" Geno yelled. "Woah! Geno! Calm down!" I said in shock. He ran over to Blue. I followed.

Geno's P.O.V

"Mind telling us on how you're dating Dust?" Geno asked in a stern cold tone. Blue's eyesockets widened. "W-what a-are you t-talking about?" Blue asked pretending to be innocent. I growled. "You KNOW exactly what I'm talking about" I said. "Fine, I am, I love him alot but he's a villain" Blue stated. "Hey pal, I Fell for a villain, you don't see me complaining, just tell your Pap okay?" Outer explained with a calm and lazy expression. "Okay......" Blue replied. I will........

Ink's P.O.V (I thought some of you would like to know what Error wrote in the letter)

Error said he wanted to meet in the letter.

Letter Reading-

Hey Inky,
Its Error, how are ya? I'm doing just fine, anyways, I really like you, so I thought about us meeting eachother. Meet me in your home, the doodle sphere. I will be waiting patiently. Its nice in there ya know. I will wait and also um.....this is gonna be hard to say, uh, well......you'll see.

Love,
Error

Letter End-

I smiled when I read the letter. I wonder where......oh! There he is. "Hey Error!" I greeted with a polite smile. "Hey Inky" he replied smiling. "So, what did ya want to talk about?" I asked. "Oh well........" he said as he held out a bouquet. He started reciting a poem.

Your smile is sweet
Your personality bright
I love you with all my might
You're the light of my darkness
My sun in the night
I really like you
You bring happiness to my dread
I don't want to be friends
So will you be my boyfriend instead?

He ended the poem he recited with a bright blush. I blush back. "Yes......yes I will!!" I said with happy tears(reminds me of a proposal scenario). He smiled back. I clanked our teeth together. He blushed, I started kissing him. He kissed back. A new relationship................