EPILOGUE : Ahreane

Start from the beginning

The door opened then and William's wolf stood licking his snout.

"Well," the doctor grinned."It's a girl!" Everyone cheered even though they already knew. "So,he's sleeping and I'm only going to allow two at a time."

Ezra stepped forward cause there would be no way he wouldn't be first,and there was no way he would be leaving his mate and child alone again cause those hours had been torture for him,but it was his own fault for nearly throwing up when he saw Cody bleed from being cut and they couldn't keep him in the room after that.

He entered then,his eyes saw Cody's sleeping form. He smiled gently and walked over to him,he ran his hand over his cheek and Cody leaned into his touch but didn't wake.

William had entered with him and after seeing Cody asleep,moved to the glass cot which held their beautiful girl. William then shifted as soon as he caught sight of the child. His ryes wide with wonder. He tilted his head as the baby opened its eyes and yawned.

"So beautiful." He didn't move to pick the child up and simply smiled as Ezra came to marvel at he and Cody's creation. He slipped his figures under the child and picked her up. He smiled as all his fears and insecurities about the child melted away as he met pale blue eyes with specks of brown.

"Ahreane..." He said in a whispered as the child's hands stuck out,he grabbed her small hand and marvelled on how strong her grip was despite being a new born.

Ezra had been in his own world as each member of the family filtered in and out to see the beautiful Ahreane.

"Nice work,son." His father in law said,clasping a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh,she is gorgeous." His mother in law proclaimed,gushing and cooing even as Ahreane yawned and fell asleep.

Hours later,Cody rose from his slumber and Ahreane was fast asleep, snoring lowly.

"How is she?" Cody asked rubbing his eyes and groaning. Ezra looked up for the first time since laying his eyes on Ahreane.

"Perfect. " he smiled widely and moved towards Cody who took hold of Ahreane. As he gazed upon her he chuckled.

"I must say,we made one good looking kid, Cody." Ezra rolled his eyes as his mate before kissing him softly. Then Cody proceeded to undo the blanket swaddling Ahreane and frowned.

"Is that a penis?" Ezra whispered in shock.

"Wait,so, we have a boy." Just then the doctor walked in with a smile.

"How you doing?" He asked.

"Confused." The doctor got closer with furrowed brows. His eyes widened.

"Uh...that wasn't there a few hours ago." He chuckled nervously.

Ezra and Cody chuckled after looking to one another.

"Oh well,I'm sure its nothing." Cody shrugged but the doctors nodded slowly staring.

"Uh...yeah..." He bit his lip. "Maybe..." He mumbled to himself.

One year later

The mood was awkward as Ezra stared wide eyed at his child. A year ago,when they saw the penis,it never changed. They spent a year raising Ahreane as a boy,until now.