"First Nataza, you are here not because you were told, but because that's what you are supposed to do" I was about to say I understand but he continues, "At 8:45 I have investors coming to speak with me about my business at the Casino, fix yourself up, meet them on the main floor, get their visitor passes, and bring them to me. Until then, I have emailed you a checklist of employees on this floor that I need you to run through their ID expiration dates and send emails reminding them to renew them if needed."

I wait for a minute and nod. When I close the door, I feel like I can finally breathe. I walk to my desk and run my fingers through my hair and take off my heavy jacket. I pull up the V-neck so it's somewhat more professional and I sigh.

(I am imagining Nataza with somewhat pale/peach skin, lights brown wavy hair, and piercing green eyes, later in the book you will see why).

I head down to the first floor around 8:30 just in case there would be a problem at the front desk. It goes smoothly and I realize I made a friend Nancy! The front desk woman.

About 8:50 3 tall, tan, gorgeous, yummy, eye-candy, walk through the large glass doors and scan their eyes around. As if they can tell who I am they all look at me and smirk.

I feel my heart race, but I shake it off and walk up to them with confidence. Once I get close to them, I clear my throat and smile.

"Hi! My name is Nataza, Mr. Grey's assistant, I'll lead you to his office."

We walk to the elevator and once we're inside a yummy voice says from behind, "I knew you must be new around here, I know I wouldn't miss a beauty like you."

I smile politely and glance back at the one who spoke, "Yes I am, first day, hope you can help me out" I said jokingly whispering and the middle one chuckles.

The elevator dings and I quickly direct them to Mr. Grey's office. The one from the elevator kisses my hand and I walk away as fast as possible.

I've checked in the office 3 more times, and each time they didn't need anything. It's 6:30 and I am packing my stuff and going to check in on the four of them.

I sling my purse over my shoulder and wrap myself in a scarf and my heavy jacket. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I see Violet come up behind me and I smile, we start talking about our first day and we both were just trying to adjust.

Adjust or get dropped.

On my way out I stop by and all the eyes face me in the room.

"Good evening Mr. Grey, I am about to head home, can I get you anything?"

He nods and walks up to me, "Would you have dinner with me?".

Don't ask me why, don't ask me who, don't even ask me where. Yes, I am right now in a limo with Mr. Grey going to dinner in a fancy dress I could never afford.

Why? Because I felt bad, as his assistant my goal is to do the best I can for him. Dinner won't do anything.

I feel Mr. Greys smoking and burning gaze on my back as he opens the door to the expensive restaurant for me.

The young woman at the front desk is biting her lip and running her eyes up and down his body but he doesn't seem to notice.

She tells us to follow her, and she makes sure to swing her @ss quite a bit but Mr. Grey is checking his Rolex. She seats us and walks away after touching his shoulder.

He rolls his eyes in disgust and starts reading the menu. Not much happens although we do help each other out deciding what to get since I had never been here but was also worried about the price.

After dinner, we sit with a nice glass of red wine and just talk. I liked how casual it was.

He clears his throat, and it sounds like a motor because it's so deep, I promise I felt it shake the table. "I'm sorry I pushed you so hard today, but you need to get integrated. Once the Christmas holiday starts, we're going to have to start traveling and flying. I want you to be adjusted by then."

I smile and sip my wine, "It's really alright, I am a hard worker and I like to be challenged."

He nods in thought and leans forward, "I need your help. And only your help."

~~~~~

ALRIGHT READERS?!!!

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
AND CHAPTER 5

UPDATED FOR YOUU!! I am trying to do another chapter today over my lunch break and then next time I'll be switching to writing a new chapter!

Enjoy! ;)

Maddy!