CHAPTER 12 : Verdict

Start from the beginning

I blinked rapidly as Cody ran into me.

"Woah," he giggled and pointed. I looked over to see Troye tackle William and mash his lips together. William growled and grabbed his ass. I cheered. "Yeah,get some!" Cody slapped my chest and I only laughed.

"We did it." He grinned a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Yeah we did."

"I'm so happy." He declared.

"So am I."

Josephine was enveloped in Icarus' arms and the council grumbled as they made their leave. My aunt was beaming at her some who after assaulting his mate gave her a hug. Everything was done and dusted really.

Cody tapped me and I looked down,I dipped him like they do when dancing and sunk my teeth into his neck making him giggle.

"Ezra!" He squealed before I lovingly kissed him.

_________

Two months later...

The ceiling glittered with stars as Cody and I cuddled in the nude. He had grown quite a bit really. His stomach was noticeable but not too much and he was absolutely overjoyed.

"Would you like a boy or girl?" He asked me,kissing my chest.

"I don't really care as long as it's healthy,but a girl seems like fun,less drama." He laughed as I rolled onto my side to look at him.

"Have you thought of names?"

"I like Ricardo," I smiled and he did too.

"Your dad's name?" He spoke soft. I laid my hand on his tummy and grinned.

"Yeah,and a girl, I like the name Malificent." Cody narrowed her eyes.

"You watch the movie one time." He shakes his head and I laugh.

"It is a nice name you know it! Or Aurora."

"Ugh!" He groaned. "You wound me." He confessed.

"Well either way I'm gonna love our child like nobody has ever loved before."

"More than me?" He pouted widening his eyes.

"Can't deny it,sorry." I joked and he sniffed.

"I knew it!" I laughed and kissed him deeply,my hand trailing over his baby bump to his semi erect penis. I pumped him twice before massaging his balls and slipping my finger through to his ass crack. He moaned deliciously.

"I want your cock in my mouth." His breath hitched as he groaned.

"I love when you talk dirty."

I hummed and kissed my way down his chest to his belly down to his cock.

I took him into my mouth and his back arched for me,his legs spreading as though I didn't have much space. I hummed against him as he hit the back of my throat. I fiddled with his balls as I bobbed my head up and down.

His hips moved on their own accorded and he moaned my name like a mantra.

He grabbed onto my hair and pulled me up. I panted looking at his red face. He still looked so erotic and adorable.

"Inside,now." I grinned. He didn't have to ask me twice. I was already rock hard from his moaning alone so I just rubbed my head against his hole and pushed slowly. I rocked against him slowly,my eyes closed on their own as I moaned and pulled out and pushed in slowly. Cody whined below me.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned and began to pick up pace .I sat back on my heels and held his legs up above me as I just thruster in and out of him.

The sight of me disappearing inside of him alone had me wanting to come,and the feel was out of this world. I felt a tingle in my spine then and grabbed onto my lovers cock and pumped him fast. He came all over me and I scrapped some off my chest and ate it,moaning at how good he tasted.

I leaned down to kiss him as I continued my assault and he grabbed my head,moving it to give himself access to my neck.

He sunk his teeth into my neck and I bucked into him,shooting my load deeper into him and moaning out loudly. I'm sure the entire pack heard my cries of ecstasy. I moved in and out a bit more before settling myself in him and rotating my hips. He moaned and squealed.

"Ezra! Oh,yes!" He mewled,his fingers digging into my back.

"Sugar bun, I'm not done with you yet." He giggled.

"Oh no you are not!"

Oh,how beautiful. I feel so happy! Ugh! Two more chapters I believe. Man this is hard. I don't want to say good by to any of them!