CHAPTER 10 : Liar

Start from the beginning

"I love you too." She sniffed and kissed my head. I smiled and we said our good bye's.

Cody grasped onto my free hand and I looked to see him smile gently.

"This was quite the weekend,huh?" He chuckled and sniffed inching closer to me.

"You are telling me." He laid his head on my shoulder.

"So,what are you going to do now?" I found myself nodding slightly as I recalled something.

"I might have an idea." He looked up at me and smiled. The taxi came to a stop and we got out,retrieved pur bags and I went for the shed where it all started.

I dropped my bag down and opened the damn book which got me here.

"It was right in front of us the entire time. " I mumbled. "See? Love lost,revenge at a cost. " I read the line which managed to shoe itself to me. O realise then that this book also kind of gives riddles which help in dire situations. "And here, 'See what needs to be seen, use what only need be used and make not a wish but a determined request." My brows furrowed. "We need to find Aunt Mia. Only she can fix this,or at least set it in motion."

"How?" Cody asked me as we left the shed and I looked at the stone.

"I'm not sure but,I need to see what needs to be see." I opened my eyes and looked around us.

Looking at the pack house I walked around it to Cody and I's bedroom window. I recalled the time Troye had arrived after I jumped out and Cody followed and he had a gun. I looked at the direction he had been.

I bit my lip and something weird happened. A trail of white and gold appeared then.

"Do you see that?" I asked Cody pointing to the trail which disappears into the woods.

"See what?" Cody looked about and even sniffed the air. I looked at him and grabbed onto his hand.

"You trust me?" I suddenly felt very excited.

"With my life."

"Good. " I pulled him along following the trail which zig zagged about until we came to a familiar clearing. I looked around and saw blackened ground and a woman on her knees. "Mia?" She gasped and turned.

"W-what are you doing here?" She demanded looking wild. The dye in her hair which made it dark brown had gone and all that was left was white. Her forest green eyes darted left to right.

"I would ask you the same thing." Mia looked at my hand then,her eyes squinting.

"Is that?" She mumbled and her eyes widened before she suddenly looked confused. "You saw your mother?" She asked with a tilt in her head.